I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I want to state publicly...if the sheriff of Spartanburg County arrests me for calling out his dope game here, I am not suicidal. His jail, that he runs, has a HIGH rate of deaths. His crime rate stats appear low since deputies don't write up most of the crime calls they respond to. Again, I am a strong warrior that is not suicidal and will not back down. Write that down. The billboard is going viral in his county, showing HIS failures.#HedgeOfProtection

They must be pretty BAD. Not even 1 ⭐ in their Review. God PROTECT & GUIDE you in the Name of Jesus. 🙏

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenWarrior in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Everyone is terrified of them.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

God will GET RID of them by The Death Angel or Military. The Military will clean their clocks. They won't know what got them. Guaranteed 👊 God WON'T tolerated wickedness in this next Dispensation of His Time. Speak aloud, 💙 "I am PROTECTED by the Blood Covenant of Jesus the Messiah against ALL attacks, physical & spiritual. 'No weapon forged against me will prevail..." LORD, AVENGE Me & the people they unjustly attacked & are plotting with Satan to attack. CONFUSE THEM & DESTROY ALL OF THEIR PLOTS in Jesus' Name. Amen." 🙏 Isaiah 54:17 💙 17 = Total Victory

(1) Show this thread