I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I want to state publicly...if the sheriff of Spartanburg County arrests me for calling out his dope game here, I am not suicidal. His jail, that he runs, has a HIGH rate of deaths. His crime rate stats appear low since deputies don't write up most of the crime calls they respond to. Again, I am a strong warrior that is not suicidal and will not back down. Write that down. The billboard is going viral in his county, showing HIS failures.#HedgeOfProtection

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Be careful these cooked cops are all about to bite the dust anyway
Do not risk your freedom or well being - THEY WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH IT!

I feel that this billboard move will expose more than they want exposed👊

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

You go girl - that is exposure right there
Well done

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It is growing. I never expected a billboard to gather so much momentum😳 its created a shit show ...but so many are now behind the shut down the dope compounds now. Lord lead me please. Our dope compound called me last night to threaten. Im like, if I was scared I wouldn't have put up a billboard. The news is now doing a broader story to cover the county, not just the one in our neighborhood.

(1) Show this thread