If I had to rate social media platforms by quality of the comments, it would go:
1. AU
2. Gab
3. X

People here seem not to have the same need for validation or social gestures. More solidly meaningful feedback.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

๐Ÿ’“

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ

AU
I don't waste time and energy on stupid people anymore! Anyway Twitter is all A.I. and shills I don't want to save them!

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

Exactly!! And I've run out of platforms to be booted off of ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

AU helped free us of the virtue signaling madness. That mindless response to anything that disagrees with the narrative.

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

Still locked out of twitter or x

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

Lots of super interaction on AU.

QSI Telegram chat, exceptional, diggers, team spirit, amazing really, thinking Merging Anonup with QSI main channel and chat.
There is a lot of love, connections are profound, sharing, team effort, logic, reason, auditing, facts, learning law, Physics, self love, some of the most intelligent minds, growing fast.
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’œ

Thanks, Martin.
From what I see, Anons are patriots in a battle between good and evil.

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

It feels like we all know each other here.

God has already won. โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! ๐Ÿ˜Š

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

โœจ๐Ÿ˜Šโœจ

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Most of the ppl here are more awake than other platforms. We still have a long way to go, but once we get past this waking up part I am excited for the learning/changing parts.

Most here imo, have lost the need for ego and draw more pleasure from a peace balance, more able to converse without anger.
We are all different, not meant to be the same, Nana thinks.
We will have to get along in order to evolve.
We must get to a space of existing without hurting each other, realizing that we are all the same fractal pieces off God inside, but still retain our sovereign differences within the Earth suit/soul experiment.

We will get there one day at a time.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You say we have a long way to go and I agree. But how long do you think before military comes out. Weeks months or years or decades

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I was going to click the like and share buttons, but I couldn't
it was a 17 and an 11.
Anyway, AU is great.

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Love AU. I quit Gab, found it annoying and I find X evil.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Well it does help bring our average up with that Martin guy's pictures.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Definitely some genuine discourse...vulnerability; anger and frustration; confusion; love and hate...it feels like a pinball machine some times - can get bounced around pretty good...

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

AU is absolutely a one-of-a-kind place! Almost completely positive with very few, rare exceptions! I believe we've been able to keep it that way with our high vibes!

AU is homeschool for the soul ๐Ÿ’ซ . My Patriot friend Art said Amy you have to join Anonup I said no Art , he said just do it . I did and we stayed in contact until about 2 years ago . ๐Ÿ˜ณ last phone call I was like I thought you died he said almost ๐Ÿ˜” and he would call me soon . I can't reach him . So here I am . And where are you Art ?

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

WELCOME TO OUR SITE!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Everyone should rt it so we can help them say hello

(2) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Possibly because the account holders here are actual people, not bots, and the shills/paytriots/jerks/etc get fooked faster than Hunter can sniff a line of coke off a hookers belly! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Life is Precious - Jesus is King ๐Ÿ‘‘

Yes more intimate also which I like very much.

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

I agree, me too

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I hate being on X. Just purge me again๐Ÿ˜… AU is the best hands down๐Ÿ‘Š The people are more genuine here than anywhere.

1. AU
2. au
3. aU

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

Here we have grown out of the infancy of validation. instant gratification and the need to be "liked." We are accustom to repetitive disappointment in our society. We have been fortified with the knowledge and awareness to the evil that has been surrounding us for decades. We are in the advanced stages of awakening. At this point the inability for those without our wisdom to accept our truth is no longer relevant. Because of the unique experience we have had by starting where we did, ego has been tempered to self restraint. Drama is practically non existent on AU. Here relativity is tangible without validation.

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response TonyG to his Publication

Well said.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Yep!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Yes quite a different community
I had multiple platforms to choose but got guided gravitational pulled gently pushed here???
But thank God because it seems like birds of the feathers have flocked together divinely...๐Ÿ‘

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM ๐Ÿšซ

I totally agree with that rating