If I had to rate social media platforms by quality of the comments, it would go:
1. AU
2. Gab
3. X

People here seem not to have the same need for validation or social gestures. More solidly meaningful feedback.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Most of the ppl here are more awake than other platforms. We still have a long way to go, but once we get past this waking up part I am excited for the learning/changing parts.

Most here imo, have lost the need for ego and draw more pleasure from a peace balance, more able to converse without anger.
We are all different, not meant to be the same, Nana thinks.
We will have to get along in order to evolve.
We must get to a space of existing without hurting each other, realizing that we are all the same fractal pieces off God inside, but still retain our sovereign differences within the Earth suit/soul experiment.

We will get there one day at a time.

You say we have a long way to go and I agree. But how long do you think before military comes out. Weeks months or years or decades

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fooked in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

Nana is hoping for the fall. From what I am understanding is that the military stepping in was always intended to be in the Fall.

A certain sequence of events had to happen for this to happen and it is looking like that is possibly transpiring.

The military would never step in in the heat of the summer or the cold of the winter. It always had to be when ppl & the military could survive outside is what I have always heard.

With all the arrests, it is looking like we are at the wall to me now.
I personally do not see how the country could function to a recoverable point after the crash for another year.
They don't want to allow it to fall to that point of taking yrs and yrs to recover nor to weaken enough for other countries to swoop in and take us over.
China has said that Biden has to go and the corruption disclosures are almost daily now publicly.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They don't have to stand outside for everything. Lots of their duties are indoors.

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

I hear from many channels that the EBS was supposed to have gone off last Wednesday! Deep State stopped it! The White hats fixed issue! We are day to day! Todays Trump arrest is 11:4 marker! Eyes open! Be ready! 🙏🏻🫶❤️🇺🇸🕊️

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

We didn't have the EBS last week either. I did get these two wireless alerts on July 26th and 27th. I posted here asking if anyone else had gotten this and I never heard back from anyone.

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

In my opinion the White Hats are in control but not of everything, and they fight to control rogues with things like real suitcase nukes and bio weapons plus some weapons we don't even know about publicly yet.

I have seen some of this in my visions.

You have to consider the trapped animal
There are some that have the real plans of:
"If I can't win you won't either and I will take as many out with me as I can" The crazy sobs at the top would have literally blown up the whole planet if they determined they lost all.

Control is one thing, the illusion of controlling
Billions of people at the same time is...well idiotic.

At one point yrs ago, Gene Decode said the AI calculated that MKUltra had at a minimum one sleeper person on literally every city block on the planet just waiting to be activated, an army of millions.

(2) Show this thread