I don’t know how other people cope with classified intel and having a split life. Just knowing about the Covid depopulation plan would have been a disturbing horror. It’s bad enough being a “sane psychotic” in the exoteric, with dual social realities. I guess some people are built for it, and others are not.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I think it becomes an intense burden that causes one to fracture.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

That’s partly what compartmentalization (need to know) is about. That is also why “they” promote those who “think” like them, and weed out those who ask too many questions.

FJB .......Trump is my President

I lived through Covid mass murders . They almost killed my husband with no treatment after 2 weeks stood my ground when he was admitted to hospital. His boss was sick the same time they murdered him and and so many others it was a nightmare 8 days in the hospital with 100s of people be murdered daily and no one would listen . When will Justice be served ?

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Hand to God I was just thinking about this last night. In my ongoing struggle to maintain a semblance of sanity, I wondered how the agents, double agents and triple agents have the ability to soft shoe through the maze of deception. All while their lives hang in the balance should they take a misstep.

I must have gotten on the short bus 🙄🙄

AutIsTS AF
KeK