#TheGreatAwakening

PEDOPHILES & PEDOVORES ARE THE "VIRUS!!"

ARRESTS & EXECUTIONS ARE THE "VACCINATIONS!!"

PEOPLE MUST ALL WAKE-UP & KNOW WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!!

TIME FOR TRUTH...

TIME FOR THE CURE GLOBALLY!!

HURTING CHILDREN IS A CRIME WITH ONLY ONE CURE!!

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY = "FAST TRIAL, DEATH PENALTY!!"

TIME FOR TALKING TRUTH, TIME FOR ACTION!!

WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH, NOW IT'S TIME ALL KNOW THE TRUTH!!

HOW MANY MORE CHILDREN ARE WE WILLING TO LOSE???

NO MORE TIME TO WAIT & WASTE!!

ACT NOW!!

#SaveTheChildren

#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777 in this post can reply

In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication

Where is this from? Video????

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

I listened to her. Convinced at 1st. Then found out her sister is married a Rothschild. Changed my mind. After all where has she been all these years? Then all of a sudden she comes out of the wood work.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication

Exactly. Part of their sick game is putting some out there like they are innocent. Not fooled! The Kardashians are the same.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

and yet not a word from paris. kids killed, hurt, broken, by these animals. payback is close.

Is that really her hand? It's huge. If i put my hand to my face like that, my middle finger does not even touch eyebrow. I am not so sure she is innocent. Any tears anywhere? I don't see them.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Nancy Good to her Publication

Both she and Kat VonD were sent to the same ranch for "troubled teens" in the 90s. Kat has already told her story. I worked around very wealthy families at that time, and that was the thing to do back then.
They'd show up at night and drag the kids out of bed. Rich kids. They raise them to be spoiled and then punish them for it. Sad and f*cked up. I'm glad she's speaking out.

(1) Show this thread

https://youtu.be/wOg0TY1jG3w
the real story of Paris Hilton. shes talking about the facilities her parents sent her to. But i have no doubt that there is more. you could tell theres more to it. Also Nikki Hilton is married to a Rothschild. Wasnt a fan of Paris AT ALL but decided to watch her documentary. Shes not the dumbass that i assumed she was. Shes actually really kinda down to earth and genius. She was a social media/reality show/ selfie pioneer. And while I sincerely wish to abolish all three of those things, its wild to think about how savy she really is.

I say we BYPASS the Govt since they're in no hurry to take care of business! I've NEVER seen ANYTHING go so freak'n SLOW! All the exposure isn't moving anyone any faster toward the Swamp Drain!

Are you saying that everyone killed by vaccines were pedophiles or pedovores?? Not likely babies in the womb have been pedophiles

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Daryl Trask to his Publication

Trump used those as code words.

(1) Show this thread

#SaveOurChildren#NCSWC#GodWinsALWAYS WWG1WGA
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

and then Paris hung around Rachel Chandler and went to epstein island

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Victorious Republic to his Publication

What do you know about this Mittens??

(1) Show this thread

So Paris is one of the good guys. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

paris went to epstein island

(1) Show this thread

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

Vitality is Created by Nutrients, Not Drugs™ Former MSM, Patriot, #SaveOurChildren, #HealthFreedomisOurFuture

Thank you for speaking up Paris Hilton. These kids need your voice.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Great meme. Please pass it along to all platforms....The person that made this understood emotion...and truth...

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

fucking dirty pigs

They Abused The Children Themselves!
ALL OF THEM SEXUALLY ASSAULTED, ABUSED, & DRANK of OUR CHILDREN!

(5) Show this thread

ANYONE that knows and did or said NOTHING is complicit and just as guilty!

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

HOW MANY MORE CHILDREN ARE WE WILLING TO LOSE???

NONE, why is this not moving faster? How much longer?

In response Armour Protected to her Publication

It is such a big problem. Before Trump it was ignored. Because of his and many others hard work this nightmare will soon be over. The sooner the better. 🙏🏻

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Armour Protected to her Publication

This video helped me understand why it is taking so long. Very informative so much that I will watch again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-h37t1vU_s&feature=youtu.be

(2) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

And my Question, You knew all this and you are coming forward now..why did you not do something before this? Tears won't save your tush now, ya shoulda thought about all this a long time ago, when you were running around with pavarazzi following you. And you had all big bucks to be famous.. Hey you're famous now.. just nobody likes you.

FreedomPatriotRedhead BlackCatRescuer LostInADesertWithNORain GodIsMyStrength LoveTrulyIsAllThereIs SimpleIsBetter DarkChocolate/RedWine

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Because she was abused, too. She came out with a video last year, no words, just flash cards. Many of these famous people are blackmailed, brainwashed, threatened, used, abused, and tossed aside when they seek help outside of the elite groups, then they realize what horrendous acts of violence have been committed to others, and them. Some have come forward: Corey Feldman, Rose McGowan, Mel Gibson, and they are all labeled crazy, unstable, insane and ostricized from this sick community. I am by no means defending PH or anyone else who participated in these rituals. I am praying for the children

FreedomPatriotRedhead BlackCatRescuer LostInADesertWithNORain GodIsMyStrength LoveTrulyIsAllThereIs SimpleIsBetter DarkChocolate/RedWine

In response Just Diana to her Publication

1972-1977: Sanford and Son. Redd Foxx playing the role of Fred Sanford: "The devil made me do it." In plain sight the whole time, and we laughed at it because it's too horrendous to believe it's true...

(3) Show this thread