THE GREAT AWAKENING! - WWG1WGA!!- GOD WINS!!! "FB" DISABLED JAN. "17" - NOW I AM HERE!! WELCOME FRIENDS!!

#TheGreatAwakening

PEDOPHILES & PEDOVORES ARE THE "VIRUS!!"

ARRESTS & EXECUTIONS ARE THE "VACCINATIONS!!"

PEOPLE MUST ALL WAKE-UP & KNOW WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!!

TIME FOR TRUTH...

TIME FOR THE CURE GLOBALLY!!

HURTING CHILDREN IS A CRIME WITH ONLY ONE CURE!!

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY = "FAST TRIAL, DEATH PENALTY!!"

TIME FOR TALKING TRUTH, TIME FOR ACTION!!

WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH, NOW IT'S TIME ALL KNOW THE TRUTH!!

HOW MANY MORE CHILDREN ARE WE WILLING TO LOSE???

NO MORE TIME TO WAIT & WASTE!!

ACT NOW!!

#SaveTheChildren

#wwg1wga

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication

And my Question, You knew all this and you are coming forward now..why did you not do something before this? Tears won't save your tush now, ya shoulda thought about all this a long time ago, when you were running around with pavarazzi following you. And you had all big bucks to be famous.. Hey you're famous now.. just nobody likes you.

Because she was abused, too. She came out with a video last year, no words, just flash cards. Many of these famous people are blackmailed, brainwashed, threatened, used, abused, and tossed aside when they seek help outside of the elite groups, then they realize what horrendous acts of violence have been committed to others, and them. Some have come forward: Corey Feldman, Rose McGowan, Mel Gibson, and they are all labeled crazy, unstable, insane and ostricized from this sick community. I am by no means defending PH or anyone else who participated in these rituals. I am praying for the children

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KateKnows2 in this post can reply

In response Kathleen Spreen to her Publication

God has the power to judge. I am not going to judge whether anyone is repenting or faking it. God has the power to heal and I hope He can heal some before their judgment day.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Kathleen Spreen to her Publication

Kathleen, I think you may have been missing my point. You seem like a very intelligent person. You must realize that no one ..no one gets away from the cabal, deep state or satanist,/ luciferians alive.. All I am trying to say is look beyond the tears, look beyond the pity me part. We have been lied to for years and years.. it's now time to see clearly. WE do not need not one single satanic or cabal member inside our world. We do not need for satan to have a single claw hold on anything in our lives. I believe once the curtain is drawn back, then the truth will be seen.. I shall wait til the l