This is never easy... but this Thursday we have to say goodbye to a beautiful camping buddy and my last pet who has kept us protected, loved and in fits of laughter through the years while hiking, camping and traveling... keeping the camp site squirrels and 'coons at bay. (He drew the line at gators. They were our problem, not his!) 🤣

He's 13 years old and very tired. He has an inoperable condition and fights to keep up. He lives to go camping. Even here at home I have to stop when he wants to walk on his leash even when he has safe, fenced acres to roam on.

He's the last of a batch of rescues that needed our love and attention over the last 25 years.

I'm sure another will come along to camp with us and be the perfect playmate for campground kids as he was for others.

This is Jake. ❤ He's a Basque Shepherd.

Show me your fur buddies in the comments below. Our pets are a special part of our lives and they live for adventures with us. This is very hard on us here.

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

So sorry - sending prayers and comforting hugs your way. Lost both of mine last year.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Sincere condolences Mama T 💔

Have 2 Yorkies.. mama and daughter, both under
5 lbs. Chloe aka CooCoo will be 14 in Oct, Ms Itty
will be 12.

Have been so very blessed to have them and
dread having to say good bye

i know we see them again 🙌

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

❤️❤️Grand Puppies Rock‼️❤️❤️

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

All have crossed the bridge. 🥺. Sooo much Love ❤️
Now I foster for a lab rescue.

What a Beautiful Soul…those eyes‼️
Hugs to you all.💞
🥺

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Always a difficult time. God be with you and Jake.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Hello, Jake. Sending love to you and Mama. I'm always sad when they have to go, but I know you lived a good life with Mama. Keep watch over her. And keep an eye out for my Annie, she is 14 and has a heart condition, so she will probably be joining you soon. I think you two could be best buds on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge. 💜

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️So sorry for your loss. He is beautiful. I will keep you all in my prayers. GOD bless you all. GOD bless you Jake, go run free now.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Mine as a puppy. She's saying goodbye to her friends. She's the best!!!!!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God bless Jake, he is beautiful!
His fuzzy ears are similar to my younger dog Winston pictured below on the right, Simon is on the left.

“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.”
- Anatole France

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You're in my thoughts, prayers and heart. I truly wish they could live forever.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Me too. They are so special.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

My Velcro kitty. Ms. Emily. She is now 14 & is blind.

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news about Jake. Pets are family. Hugs!

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

My beast baby. 3 yo

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

They are the best. I have a large pack waiting for me across the rainbow bridge. Got two new fur babies keeping me sane and alive. Planted a tree for everyone. My yard is full of named trees. Talk to them daily. It really helps. 🥰

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

💖They are our children💖

My middle child, 6' fence jumper, groundhog & skunk killer. Casper. 5 1/2 yo

Pets are everything.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Mama Tee I am so very sorry! My husband and I have had to say goodbye to 2 black lab mixes over the past 34 years and feel your heartbreak. 🙏💔🙏

Hugs, goodbyes to a loyal friend is always hard.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

I'm sorry

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Thank you. ❤

(1) Show this thread