🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

What is The Maestro really trying to say?

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

THE NINTH HOUR (7-7-7/21/3)

The 777 Sirian Gateway Leading to the 888 Lion's Gate in Leo (35/8)

07-07-2023 (7-7-7)

07-17-2023 (7-7-7) The Anniversary of JFK JR'S Death.

07-25-2023 (7-7-7). Three Days from Today.

STOPPING CHILD TRAFFICKING (9=9+5=23/5)

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE 777-888 SIRIAN GATEWAY/LION'S GATE

The Lion of Judah Roars!

There are Exactly 120 Days between Tuesday, July 25, 2023 (7-7-7) and November 22nd, 2023--the 60th Anniversary of JFK'S Assassination.

The Announcement of NESARA/GESARA Requires that every Elected Representative, Including the President and Vice-President, Step Down and Run for a New Election to be held 120 Days After the Announcement.

What a Simple Way to Remove the Corrupt Members of the U.S. Corporate Government and Simultaneously Restore the Original Republic under a Quantum Based Economic and Voting System!

Could it Really be that Easy?

Nana is not sure exactly what Nesara will look like. My guess is different from what [they] have narrated out to the public of hopium of everyone being given tons of money, but I do believe from what I am seeing in banking, trade, and changes in the currency used by other countries that we are getting close.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'd just be happy to have my debts paid off and don't have to be rich, could live a better life if didn't have my payments being taken for interest each month. I could live better with that done.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

💜

(1) Show this thread

My Understanding of this is Continuously Unfolding as Events Play out in Real Time.
I Do Not believe that everyone will be Instantaneously Given Unlimited Amounts of Money or there would be complete CHAOS. It would be like everyone won the Lottery at Once. Everyone would Quit their jobs and buy Everything in Sight.
I believe it will begin with the Disappearance of the Bablylonian Money Magik Debt that has Enslaved Us for Millennia. The Removal of Debt, ALONE, would be enough to Spark Major Abundance and would Create a Huge Shift. People would have the FREEDOM to more than meet their Physical Needs and to have the Opportunity to begin to Share and Invest their Newfound Abundance with others. We will be able to use XRP/XLM to Share our Abundance with others as they wake up and become RESPONSIBLE enough to Receive and Use it Wisely and we can CROWD FUND Projects like the Spiritual Healing and Retreat Center I have been Planning for over 20 Years. Maybe it

Continued Bel

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Craig, I agree with your layout. Banks fail, debt disappears. Then something NESARA-like; National Economic Security and Recovery Act (NESARA) - Like maybe a gold/silver standard backed economy and no more fiat money or banks that trade in it. Then an innovation boom with a release of hidden patents and hidden cures.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Anons, Patriots are being rewarded, those giving efforts with QFS, Stellar networks.

Everyone will have a Stellar account, if they do not meet KYC/AML, than obviously there are problems with integrity a possible their assets seized for being corrupted.

(4) Show this thread

Nana
I agree 100%
Something else about it:
And please, folks, check it out
because of course, my info,
like any other info,
should be checked out.
Since Nesara-Gesara was first reported,
I've seen many descriptions.
One report that I found several years ago
said people had to sign a covenant
if they wanted their money.
BUT -
That is from Lucifer! Who is also known as Saint Germaine.
There is no Saint Germaine - I repeat:
Saint Germaine is Lucifer!
There will be absolutely no need for anyone to sign anything.
So while Nesara might happen, in whatever shape and form it happens,:
Beware, please folks, beware and before you sign any 'covenant' or 'contract'- make sure it is legitimate and supposedly THERE WILL BE "REPARATIONS" FOR ALL,
BUT
it will not be necessary for you to sign anything at all.
Image: NESARA-GESERA-ST-GERMAIN-NO

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Every Time to her Publication

Nana agrees, DO NOT SIGN anything that you have not fully vetted EVER!

As Juan has said many times, if nothing else think logically:

Why would the QTeam / White Hats work this plan for literally decades just to destroy everything?

If you gave everyone in the world tons of money EVERYONE'S MONEY WOULD BE WORTHLESS AGAIN ALMOST OVER NIGHT!

WHY?

If for no other reason consider the laws of supply and demand.
If everyone has millions, everyone for instance would want a private jet, since there isn't a sufficient supply of jets then the cost of them would go from say 5 million each to 5 billion dollars each making your millions more like hundred thousands or thousands.

Besides that --- if everyone had millions of dollars, who the hell would work? Who would fly the planes, sell the tickets, clean the damn toilets at the air port & plane?

This would destroy the whole worlds economy almost over night.
A lot of this version was [their] propaganda.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Every Time to her Publication

St Germain is Lucifer?

I heard on twitter back in the day, Jr was St.
Germain reincarnated... among many others.

Also that Lucifer is not who or what we think.
Satan ... Lucifer not the same beings.

Just sharing what i have heard. God knows,
the Truth is impossible to come by.

(2) Show this thread