🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

What is The Maestro really trying to say?

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

THE NINTH HOUR (7-7-7/21/3)

The 777 Sirian Gateway Leading to the 888 Lion's Gate in Leo (35/8)

07-07-2023 (7-7-7)

07-17-2023 (7-7-7) The Anniversary of JFK JR'S Death.

07-25-2023 (7-7-7). Three Days from Today.

STOPPING CHILD TRAFFICKING (9=9+5=23/5)

THE 777-888 SIRIAN GATEWAY/LION'S GATE

The Lion of Judah Roars!

There are Exactly 120 Days between Tuesday, July 25, 2023 (7-7-7) and November 22nd, 2023--the 60th Anniversary of JFK'S Assassination.

The Announcement of NESARA/GESARA Requires that every Elected Representative, Including the President and Vice-President, Step Down and Run for a New Election to be held 120 Days After the Announcement.

What a Simple Way to Remove the Corrupt Members of the U.S. Corporate Government and Simultaneously Restore the Original Republic under a Quantum Based Economic and Voting System!

Could it Really be that Easy?

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

America, the Republic is being reassembled here.
https://www.national-assembly.net/

The whole Government lacks integrity, will be loosing positions as the Nation, The Republic is Reassembled.
Conference call
https://www.national-assembly.net/conference-call

Kirk is teaching people actual law.

https://rumble.com/v325kio-monday-night-law-07-24-2023.html?mref=8ldad&mrefc=3

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

THANK Q!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This is so weird because this week I needed Art Therapy and painting a painting with a lion, a storm and Lion of Judah text.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

It may already be happening but we're busy watching the damn clown we know Trump is CIC and things are going on behind the scenes to procure this very thing

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is not sure exactly what Nesara will look like. My guess is different from what [they] have narrated out to the public of hopium of everyone being given tons of money, but I do believe from what I am seeing in banking, trade, and changes in the currency used by other countries that we are getting close.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My Understanding of this is Continuously Unfolding as Events Play out in Real Time.
I Do Not believe that everyone will be Instantaneously Given Unlimited Amounts of Money or there would be complete CHAOS. It would be like everyone won the Lottery at Once. Everyone would Quit their jobs and buy Everything in Sight.
I believe it will begin with the Disappearance of the Bablylonian Money Magik Debt that has Enslaved Us for Millennia. The Removal of Debt, ALONE, would be enough to Spark Major Abundance and would Create a Huge Shift. People would have the FREEDOM to more than meet their Physical Needs and to have the Opportunity to begin to Share and Invest their Newfound Abundance with others. We will be able to use XRP/XLM to Share our Abundance with others as they wake up and become RESPONSIBLE enough to Receive and Use it Wisely and we can CROWD FUND Projects like the Spiritual Healing and Retreat Center I have been Planning for over 20 Years. Maybe it

Continued Bel

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'd just be happy to have my debts paid off and don't have to be rich, could live a better life if didn't have my payments being taken for interest each month. I could live better with that done.

(3) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

The timing is right, could be that easy!