🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

What is The Maestro really trying to say?

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

THE NINTH HOUR (7-7-7/21/3)

The 777 Sirian Gateway Leading to the 888 Lion's Gate in Leo (35/8)

07-07-2023 (7-7-7)

07-17-2023 (7-7-7) The Anniversary of JFK JR'S Death.

07-25-2023 (7-7-7). Three Days from Today.

STOPPING CHILD TRAFFICKING (9=9+5=23/5)

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE 777-888 SIRIAN GATEWAY/LION'S GATE

The Lion of Judah Roars!

There are Exactly 120 Days between Tuesday, July 25, 2023 (7-7-7) and November 22nd, 2023--the 60th Anniversary of JFK'S Assassination.

The Announcement of NESARA/GESARA Requires that every Elected Representative, Including the President and Vice-President, Step Down and Run for a New Election to be held 120 Days After the Announcement.

What a Simple Way to Remove the Corrupt Members of the U.S. Corporate Government and Simultaneously Restore the Original Republic under a Quantum Based Economic and Voting System!

Could it Really be that Easy?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Nana is not sure exactly what Nesara will look like. My guess is different from what [they] have narrated out to the public of hopium of everyone being given tons of money, but I do believe from what I am seeing in banking, trade, and changes in the currency used by other countries that we are getting close.

I'd just be happy to have my debts paid off and don't have to be rich, could live a better life if didn't have my payments being taken for interest each month. I could live better with that done.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Terryann in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

💜