Please pray for my neighbor Veikko, a 85 year old grandpa in poor health. I pray that he gets to see the end of this movie.

Only people mentioned by @MichaelMerrier in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Michael Merrier to his Publication

God bless you, your neighbor, and all friends/family of both!!!

Prayer sent!!!πŸ™

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«Άβ€οΈ

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Veikko and help him heal completely from what is ailing him. He would love to be here to see how this movie we are in and watching ends. Please watch over us all, Father and keep us protected from all the evil. If it be Your will. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

AMEN !!!!!!

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

I have to say that the anon timing is impeccable. So many chose to respond yesterday of all days.

There are no coincidences. You were all synced on what's going on a month later. My neighbor had some kind of medical event yesterday.

I pray that Veikko is here with us to the end of this movie.

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Dear God Please send healing energy to Mr Veikko. He needs help.
Thank you

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Michael, I pray Veikko lives to see this corruption come to an end. God Be with him!πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™