They are should chip all the pedophiles then they can keep an eye on them at all times.

In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

In response James Dean to his Publication

No deals for those who have hurt children! Total removal only.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

If you think about it. You will see that would backfire onto us just like everything else that was supposed to be for our benefit. They would accomplish their goals with the next generation being born. Once the public accepts being chipped at birth. Sorry, No, HELL no! End that shit, period. Too damn much to lose in the end, and not just our children. I totally see the draw but please think it through. You let them in the door you lose the whole house. Hegelian dialectic.
If they get you feeling strongly enough you quit thinking enough. Don't let them get their feet in the door!

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Just the pedophiles chipped not the children

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Agreeeeeed! ( and that is the cutest meme yet! Love her little face!!😂💓

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Yes I found it very appropriate as she's able to see them and point them out and let them know they are being seen.
It's one thing to have a map of where the predators live but it's another thing knowing where they are in real time.

(1) Show this thread

That sounds like a good idea. Along with castration.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Naw, just tie 'em to a millstone and fling 'em out to sea like Jesus said

Could you imagine how many politicians and people in the entertainment business would have to get chipped ?

Now that would be The Great Awakening.

EXACTLY..

Brooks Falls - Katmai National Park, Alaska 2023 powered by EXPLORE.org - YouTube

**Chat rolls are on 7 am - 5 pm PT from Monday through Friday. Chat will be open from 7am - 5pm PT on Saturday and Sundays when staff is available.Brooks Fal...

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

And all the illegals crossing the border.

They can tell them the chip will explode of the cross over again.

that cost money......drop them off in the grizzly maze in alaska

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Or the Everglades in Florida.

(1) Show this thread