HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

Wow ! I love this. Give's me a bit more hope. After all, we only have 6 more months of 2023. Oh Lord, please have it be 2023

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

If you're able to get on Twitter, check out Derek Johnson's account. He does a great job of explaining what's REALLY going on right now. Trump never left, he's just laying back for now while the military finishes cleaning things up.

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Oh yes ! Derek Johnson. I do follow him on f*ckbook. Luckily he's there sharing everything. Twatter won't let me back on. Probably should just create a new account there with my new laptop. Derek is funny too 😊 I though he was asked to be at the trials in Gitmo in June & July ?? ..OR maybe he is😕

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Yes, he said June or July. Haven't heard anything new on that. The Deep State is still being rounded up, so maybe the timeframe is going to be pushed back a little, I don't know.

Thank you...I believe you're right. I also heard Tribunals were canceled...let's see what happens. We know, one way or another WE Will have our country back!♡

I didn't hear about tribunals being cancelled. Sucks if they were. I always thought that they were going to be recorded and shown on the EBS. We'll see I guess.

We don't get much summertime here in the northeast, and i prefer not to be inside glued to TV during EBS, so 11-22-23 would be a great start. and after 1o days we will be thankful for so much more. 😉

Yep, I live in the northeast too. Can't help but feel like I've been cheated out of summer this year because of the "Canadian wildfires" blocking the sun out 😠 So yeah, I'm really hoping for the 8 hour video loops of the traitors being tried and executed.

Um...im looking at land in MT,WY&CO I want less summer...lol

The winters in the snow belt can be very treacherous, and spring and fall are usually full of rain and storms. So when one month is taken away like June was because of the smoke, it's frustrating.

Montana and Wyoming seem nice though because of the terrain and scenery 😁

The homes with amazing landscapes & views from heaven are so abundant there...im in awe 😍

Definitely, I have an aunt who lives in Wyoming.

I'm moving to the desert when I retire. I love the dry heat.

Only people mentioned by @Banksy in this post can reply

Same to you 😎