I have been visiting my parents, and the way they have the BBC on their TV nonstop really hurts to see. No matter how much they are lied to, they cannot stop taking this media drug. The end of the MSM is going to be rough for them, as they are in their 80s, and this is their life. No controversy, upset, conflict allowed in the house. Everyone should just follow the rules, no matter how unethical or perverse. My heart is pained.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Reading the comments, there are many of us going through this with our parents. I still haven't been able to get through that Fox news is fake. The come back when talking about it... but they say what we've been talking about. Fox news puts some truth into it while leading everyone away from the truth, unless they have changed in the last few years... haven't watched TV for years.

At least my mom turns off the blaring TV when I visit... so thankful for that.

I was thinking that generation was conditioned to always follow the rules, but in reality, all generations were... we are the odd ones out, questioning and not following the dialog.

During the time everyone was wearing a mask, I'd take my mom shopping with me. In the car before entering the stores she'd ask if I was going to wear a mask.... No... at first, she'd put on her mask because you're supposed to, but after a month or so she stopped wearing it when she was with me, with friends it was put on the mask.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Hang in there Martin👊 we knew that it all had to go slow. The msm WILL turn. They will awaken😊 keep the faith fren😉

Many have the same story, Many have family members in under the same roof, that will not wake up and believe the truth. All in God's time,

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

We got rid of tv in 2009. Our daughter was livid because all her friends had tv with “like 1700 channels” 🙄🤦‍♀️. o.k….noooo.
When I would visit family and friends after getting rid it would be so weird in their spaces with the tv roaring in the background and they were same if the conversation turned political or otherwise…. “don’t want to hear it” 🥴
Needless to say didn’t stay long.
Have one brother who will call me to talk and the tv will be so loud in background I have to ask him to turn it down🤦‍♀️.
Please God pull the plug on the evil🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

canned laughter hurts my ears

9 commercials in a row with volume that goes up hurts my ears

it literally gives me a headache

and that is not even the mockingbird media garbage that spews out all day every day

I don't listen to tv all day and I don't go anywhere it is playing

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Our dear parents have been abused longer than we have. I keep thinking if my dad were still here he would have figured all this out and gotten my mom off the Fox News train. So I tried. Many times. But I am not my dad.

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

I feel the same way. My 87-year-old mother continues to watch Fox News - all day long. She knows on some level how fake they are but cannot seem to break the habit.