I have been visiting my parents, and the way they have the BBC on their TV nonstop really hurts to see. No matter how much they are lied to, they cannot stop taking this media drug. The end of the MSM is going to be rough for them, as they are in their 80s, and this is their life. No controversy, upset, conflict allowed in the house. Everyone should just follow the rules, no matter how unethical or perverse. My heart is pained.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

We got rid of tv in 2009. Our daughter was livid because all her friends had tv with “like 1700 channels” 🙄🤦‍♀️. o.k….noooo.
When I would visit family and friends after getting rid it would be so weird in their spaces with the tv roaring in the background and they were same if the conversation turned political or otherwise…. “don’t want to hear it” 🥴
Needless to say didn’t stay long.
Have one brother who will call me to talk and the tv will be so loud in background I have to ask him to turn it down🤦‍♀️.
Please God pull the plug on the evil🙏

canned laughter hurts my ears

9 commercials in a row with volume that goes up hurts my ears

it literally gives me a headache

and that is not even the mockingbird media garbage that spews out all day every day

I don't listen to tv all day and I don't go anywhere it is playing

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it