#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทโœจ๐ŸŒช๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ›ธโœจ

"๐Ÿ‘‰ Iโ€™m disappointed to see so many in the movement โ€œcelebratingโ€ the very suspicious and unsubstantiated rumors that fake Biden has โ€œdiedโ€. ๐Ÿ™„

So that idea makes you happy? Have you thought about what a Biden โ€œdeathโ€ means for the public?

(Disclaimer- Iโ€™m giving you the public optics of the movie, not the reality we know) "

From NewsTreason
https://t.me/newstreasonupdates/12596

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘ MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY ๐Ÿฆ…โš”๏ธ

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I am eager for the next phase of Godโ€™s plan.
I believe the PLAN even thou I donโ€™t know the plan.
I believe the White Hatโ€™s have all contingencies under control.
I believe the end is nearer than we expect.
I believe the end is gonna be bumpy.

Yes, I am happy if the Fake Biden is gone & He is replaced. Just want this show to get to the credits.

Sorry if I disappoint. Just an old, white southern female that has had her fill of โ€˜popcornโ€™. So, IF the White Hats R READY for the next scene in this shit showโ€ฆ
GETTER DONE is what I say.

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Harris will not be the President...her citizenship allows her to be the VP not the President...that leaves Kevin McCarthy.....That is how I figure it....Please correct me if I am wrong.....

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป That is the Constitutional remedy if I remember correctly.

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it