"👉 I’m disappointed to see so many in the movement “celebrating” the very suspicious and unsubstantiated rumors that fake Biden has “died”. 🙄

So that idea makes you happy? Have you thought about what a Biden “death” means for the public?

(Disclaimer- I’m giving you the public optics of the movie, not the reality we know) "

From NewsTreason
https://t.me/newstreasonupdates/12596

💥👍 MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY 🦅⚔️

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I am eager for the next phase of God’s plan.
I believe the PLAN even thou I don’t know the plan.
I believe the White Hat’s have all contingencies under control.
I believe the end is nearer than we expect.
I believe the end is gonna be bumpy.

Yes, I am happy if the Fake Biden is gone & He is replaced. Just want this show to get to the credits.

Sorry if I disappoint. Just an old, white southern female that has had her fill of ‘popcorn’. So, IF the White Hats R READY for the next scene in this shit show…
GETTER DONE is what I say.

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Harris will not be the President...her citizenship allows her to be the VP not the President...that leaves Kevin McCarthy.....That is how I figure it....Please correct me if I am wrong.....

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Why would Kamala become President? She's not qualified, correct?

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Correct. Kamala will never be President due to the Natural Citizen clause. Both parents must be born on American soil in order to run for any position in government. Kamala's mom was born in India and her dad was born in Jamica

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I'm disappointed to see so many in the movement with zero critical thinking skills, period.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

Fake Biden staying in office helps the patriot movement. He is like a corpse tied to democrats.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Nobody has died, been GITMO'd or imprisoned until 100% verifiable, actual physical proof has been given... Hearsay is just that... BS