#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨

"👉 I’m disappointed to see so many in the movement “celebrating” the very suspicious and unsubstantiated rumors that fake Biden has “died”. 🙄

So that idea makes you happy? Have you thought about what a Biden “death” means for the public?

(Disclaimer- I’m giving you the public optics of the movie, not the reality we know) "

From NewsTreason
https://t.me/newstreasonupdates/12596

💥👍 MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY 🦅⚔️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I am eager for the next phase of God’s plan.
I believe the PLAN even thou I don’t know the plan.
I believe the White Hat’s have all contingencies under control.
I believe the end is nearer than we expect.
I believe the end is gonna be bumpy.

Yes, I am happy if the Fake Biden is gone & He is replaced. Just want this show to get to the credits.

Sorry if I disappoint. Just an old, white southern female that has had her fill of ‘popcorn’. So, IF the White Hats R READY for the next scene in this shit show…
GETTER DONE is what I say.

Harris will not be the President...her citizenship allows her to be the VP not the President...that leaves Kevin McCarthy.....That is how I figure it....Please correct me if I am wrong.....

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robino in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

A few years back, I would have agreed, but they don't follow laws or constitution unless forced to.

Afterall, they put Barry into the Presidency.

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Yep, u are correct.....Military is the only way.....

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

👍🏻 That is the Constitutional remedy if I remember correctly.