#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨

"👉 I’m disappointed to see so many in the movement “celebrating” the very suspicious and unsubstantiated rumors that fake Biden has “died”. 🙄

So that idea makes you happy? Have you thought about what a Biden “death” means for the public?

(Disclaimer- I’m giving you the public optics of the movie, not the reality we know) "

From NewsTreason
https://t.me/newstreasonupdates/12596

💥👍 MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY 🦅⚔️

I am eager for the next phase of God’s plan.
I believe the PLAN even thou I don’t know the plan.
I believe the White Hat’s have all contingencies under control.
I believe the end is nearer than we expect.
I believe the end is gonna be bumpy.

Yes, I am happy if the Fake Biden is gone & He is replaced. Just want this show to get to the credits.

Sorry if I disappoint. Just an old, white southern female that has had her fill of ‘popcorn’. So, IF the White Hats R READY for the next scene in this shit show…
GETTER DONE is what I say.

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Harris will not be the President...her citizenship allows her to be the VP not the President...that leaves Kevin McCarthy.....That is how I figure it....Please correct me if I am wrong.....

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

👍🏻 That is the Constitutional remedy if I remember correctly.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

A few years back, I would have agreed, but they don't follow laws or constitution unless forced to.

Afterall, they put Barry into the Presidency.

(2) Show this thread