Is the bible trustworthy?
Even though it was made by humans?
Even when people say it is incomplete, tampered with, missing books...etc.

Do you think it's possible that God is capable of looking far into the future and seeing individuals that would try to alter his word and ultimately flip it into something good?

Human authors put the words to paper, through their own personal perspectives and styles but the ultimate source of this information is not human, rather divinely inspired. God allowed for the human author to use his own diction, idioms, and logic. The result of this dual authorship is that while each human author wrote in a unique style, the end product was exactly what God wanted, communicated, and wrote without error. 🤍

2 Timothy 3:16-17 answers this quite well:
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

I disagree with your premise that humans wrote the Bible from their own perspectives.
As someone who has practiced trance channel writing as a young person, I know this is how the scriptures were written.
Across thousands of years the scriptures all have the same writer's voice and it is because God wrote it. The human hands put ink to paper, but God was dictating it all. I know this, I do not speculate.
All the themes of every individual peice of scripture meld together into a common theme that is shared from book to book. That is because -despite the varied scribes- the scriptures are all written from the same author.
I don't have proof, I just have an experiental relationship with God and scripture, so you can do what you will with this testimony. However, I know it to be a truth. The book of John even describes the Holy Spirit telling John what to write.
(continued)

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Now scripture is different than the Bible. The Bible is a compilation of scriptures, but not all of them. The Bible as we know it today was carefully curated by the elite while they pretended to be Christians. They were pagan/satanists of some sort, sun worshippers and likely at least some were Mithraists.
It is speculated that Christianity as an organized religion was a spin-off from Mithraism, because of the striking parallels between Mithra and Christ. With that said, people want to remove the Mithraic aspects and then re-build the story about Christ. Well...that's all bullshit. Especially the part where they say Jesus was married, a totally unverified claim and blasphemy to boot.
What the elite did was create Mithra from PROPHECIES FORETELLING THE COMING OF CHRIST that can clearly be seen in the Old Testament if a person actually reads it who is more than just functionally literate.
(continued)

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

God dictated all of scripture to the humans who put their name to the Word. It is the Word of God. He used dream states, visions, miracles and other methods to get them to record His Divine Word.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I have several versions and always compared back to KJV. Then I heard that KJ was a pedo (hate to even say that but I have heard that).
Is this true?

Have come to believe there is something to reincarnation.. The Bible says it is appointed unto man once to die and then the judgement. Do you believe this is true?

Was reading my Jesus Calling this morning and wondered (reading the scripture under the passage) why they didn't just demonize or omit every scripture relating to Jesus? God knows Jews aren't even allowed to say His Name.

Never questioned until 2018. This has been a Long, difficult road for many reasons. The spiritual aspect being the most disorienting. There aren't just a couple of views.. there are MANY.

Thank you for raising the question. I hope many
share their views.

🧡🕊

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Evangelina to her Publication

No, I am not in the camp that believes KJ was a pedo, there's also rumors he was a homosexual as well, none of these claims can be conclusively substantiated however.
I think there is a reincarnation of sort but in the way that many think. The Bible does state we will be given new bodies in heaven.
I think as far as them omitting or demonizing Jesus, God's hand was in all of it protecting his word so it was far reach into the future to protect us too.
One thing to always remember, God is not the author of chaos, if it's from God there WILL be peace. If there is not there should be prayer. 🤍

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

AMEN I have a king james version because the closest 2 the original wording the older it is the less that has been removed & tinkered with just from what I've experienced always ask God 4 wisdom knowledge and understanding when you read it. This he will truly give freely. some read without understanding because they read it with their head & not their heart.. (this pic from my bible) the books in the bible are broken down for understanding a little easier. im, not a preacher not religious, just a follower of Christ and his teaching Proverbs is a great place I've found to know what to do and not what to do.. the bible teaches us finance, taxes, raising children, how 2 be husband-wife teacher mentor healer crops farming medicine sacrifice gain, time of the season and matters of the heart and soul .& that there is truly nothing new under the sun. That History will continue to repeat itself if we do not do something different or change our stinking thinking and renew our hearts & repent.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Yes, yes and YES!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

It definitely has been tinkered with words translated and reshaped by book publishers.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

One translation that I found interesting, (just recently actually), was for the word TRUTH. In scripture truth translates to reality. So those outside of truth/reality are experiencing a lie/delusion.

(1) Show this thread

Sincerely, I'm so happy I know you sister. You totally speak to my heart. Biblical Truth and don't question if it's Truth. Thank you, you inspired me to have more courage ♡ALL GLORY TO YHWY

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

I would want people to question it, ask lots of questions, every question they can think of because in seeking answers to those questions they'll eventually find the truth. 😊 I'm happy I was able to help encourage you to speak more boldly! 🤍

(1) Show this thread