There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Is the bible trustworthy?
Even though it was made by humans?
Even when people say it is incomplete, tampered with, missing books...etc.

Do you think it's possible that God is capable of looking far into the future and seeing individuals that would try to alter his word and ultimately flip it into something good?

Human authors put the words to paper, through their own personal perspectives and styles but the ultimate source of this information is not human, rather divinely inspired. God allowed for the human author to use his own diction, idioms, and logic. The result of this dual authorship is that while each human author wrote in a unique style, the end product was exactly what God wanted, communicated, and wrote without error. 🤍

2 Timothy 3:16-17 answers this quite well:
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

I have several versions and always compared back to KJV. Then I heard that KJ was a pedo (hate to even say that but I have heard that).
Is this true?

Have come to believe there is something to reincarnation.. The Bible says it is appointed unto man once to die and then the judgement. Do you believe this is true?

Was reading my Jesus Calling this morning and wondered (reading the scripture under the passage) why they didn't just demonize or omit every scripture relating to Jesus? God knows Jews aren't even allowed to say His Name.

Never questioned until 2018. This has been a Long, difficult road for many reasons. The spiritual aspect being the most disorienting. There aren't just a couple of views.. there are MANY.

Thank you for raising the question. I hope many
share their views.

🧡🕊

No, I am not in the camp that believes KJ was a pedo, there's also rumors he was a homosexual as well, none of these claims can be conclusively substantiated however.
I think there is a reincarnation of sort but in the way that many think. The Bible does state we will be given new bodies in heaven.
I think as far as them omitting or demonizing Jesus, God's hand was in all of it protecting his word so it was far reach into the future to protect us too.
One thing to always remember, God is not the author of chaos, if it's from God there WILL be peace. If there is not there should be prayer. 🤍

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Thank you for sharing your beliefs.

Not being able to wrap my mind around
the "children" left me vulnerable to many
voices that are eager to share their version of reality. I never used to entertain anything other
than what I knew to be true. Somewhere things
changed.

I hear what you are saying..

Draw unto me and I will draw unto you.

💛

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

😊🙏🤍

(Sorry for all my typos! 😅)

(2) Show this thread