There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Is the bible trustworthy?
Even though it was made by humans?
Even when people say it is incomplete, tampered with, missing books...etc.

Do you think it's possible that God is capable of looking far into the future and seeing individuals that would try to alter his word and ultimately flip it into something good?

Human authors put the words to paper, through their own personal perspectives and styles but the ultimate source of this information is not human, rather divinely inspired. God allowed for the human author to use his own diction, idioms, and logic. The result of this dual authorship is that while each human author wrote in a unique style, the end product was exactly what God wanted, communicated, and wrote without error. 🤍

2 Timothy 3:16-17 answers this quite well:
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

AMEN I have a king james version because the closest 2 the original wording the older it is the less that has been removed & tinkered with just from what I've experienced always ask God 4 wisdom knowledge and understanding when you read it. This he will truly give freely. some read without understanding because they read it with their head & not their heart.. (this pic from my bible) the books in the bible are broken down for understanding a little easier. im, not a preacher not religious, just a follower of Christ and his teaching Proverbs is a great place I've found to know what to do and not what to do.. the bible teaches us finance, taxes, raising children, how 2 be husband-wife teacher mentor healer crops farming medicine sacrifice gain, time of the season and matters of the heart and soul .& that there is truly nothing new under the sun. That History will continue to repeat itself if we do not do something different or change our stinking thinking and renew our hearts & repent.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

had to try loading pic again idk y it is so blurry when i try and load in here ug

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Sorry, the pic is so blurry on your end. It's a gif of a target geting hit right on the bullseye three times.

(1) Show this thread