There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Is the bible trustworthy?
Even though it was made by humans?
Even when people say it is incomplete, tampered with, missing books...etc.

Do you think it's possible that God is capable of looking far into the future and seeing individuals that would try to alter his word and ultimately flip it into something good?

Human authors put the words to paper, through their own personal perspectives and styles but the ultimate source of this information is not human, rather divinely inspired. God allowed for the human author to use his own diction, idioms, and logic. The result of this dual authorship is that while each human author wrote in a unique style, the end product was exactly what God wanted, communicated, and wrote without error. 🀍

2 Timothy 3:16-17 answers this quite well:
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

I disagree with your premise that humans wrote the Bible from their own perspectives.
As someone who has practiced trance channel writing as a young person, I know this is how the scriptures were written.
Across thousands of years the scriptures all have the same writer's voice and it is because God wrote it. The human hands put ink to paper, but God was dictating it all. I know this, I do not speculate.
All the themes of every individual peice of scripture meld together into a common theme that is shared from book to book. That is because -despite the varied scribes- the scriptures are all written from the same author.
I don't have proof, I just have an experiental relationship with God and scripture, so you can do what you will with this testimony. However, I know it to be a truth. The book of John even describes the Holy Spirit telling John what to write.
(continued)

Now scripture is different than the Bible. The Bible is a compilation of scriptures, but not all of them. The Bible as we know it today was carefully curated by the elite while they pretended to be Christians. They were pagan/satanists of some sort, sun worshippers and likely at least some were Mithraists.
It is speculated that Christianity as an organized religion was a spin-off from Mithraism, because of the striking parallels between Mithra and Christ. With that said, people want to remove the Mithraic aspects and then re-build the story about Christ. Well...that's all bullshit. Especially the part where they say Jesus was married, a totally unverified claim and blasphemy to boot.
What the elite did was create Mithra from PROPHECIES FORETELLING THE COMING OF CHRIST that can clearly be seen in the Old Testament if a person actually reads it who is more than just functionally literate.
(continued)

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

God Himself promises to bring a Messiah right there in Genesis. He told Eve and the serpent together that He would put enmity between Eve's seed and the serpent's, foretelling that the serpent would grab Eve's seeds' heel but that Eve's seed would crush the serpent's head.
The foretellings of Christ go on from there, constantly referring to Christ all throughout in metaphors such as a sacrificial lamb and the painting of lamb's blood on door lintels which led to celebration of the pass-over.
Christianity is THE OLDEST religion from which Mithraism drew, based upon scriptural prophecy. As prophecy, the ancient Hebrews who became later the Israelite tribes KNEW a Messiah would come. They expected and awaited him, as the central focus of their religion, who was to save them from the fate they'd otherwise suffer after Eve disobeyed God in the Garden.
(continued)

The Bible was compiled scripture and who compiled it into this multi-volume book but the Edomite elites who were decidedly antichristian by birth and by blood.
For 300 years after Christ's crucifixion did these elite persecute his disciples until their efforts became so futile that they decided instead of fighting it, to effectively join them AND to thereby control them and everything they would 'know'.
HOWEVER, God is omnipotent!
He preserved Truth in those scriptures selected by the elite, even THROUGH them, using their evil deeds as an instrument for His own agenda. He's God, He can do that.
He turned their evil intentions to subvert true Christianity into a tool for SPREADING it. All we have to do now is de-mystify the truths that the elite tried to obfuscate.
One way we can know this, is that Jesus spoke in parables thst went straight over their heads, so the elites let truths slide that they were too stupid to understand.

(1) Show this thread