My mother is a Jehovah's Witness, which is a cult tied to the Masons. I have a friend who is a low-level Mason. There are people of good character I know who are Catholics. While I have a problem with secret societies and oaths that split loyalty, for me to disassociate myself with everyone who might be "tainted" in some way is self-sabotage.

The principle of staying clean and pure has to be squared with the consequences in our dirty yet real social environment. The reality of the terrain is that it has Satanic elements to navigate around. Staring at the heavens and wishing you were not bound to the land doesn't solve that.

We have ubiquitously infiltrated institutions, so guilt by association is going to get us nowhere. I have plenty of my own struggles with sin and mortal desire to confront before I go around passing judgment on others. Inevitable events will take care of the institutional corruption.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Jesus often hung with sinners and tax collectors ,prostitutes and others.. how else do we help others , especially those who know not what they do... we can’t help others understand, especially those who cannot see if we shun them from our light... my guess is that Martin has the ability and the backbone to see it through..to throw people away without trying is not very Christ like... I for one applaud Martin and his ethics. I trust his control of the situations he encounters.

i am no one to be truffled with. That is all you need to know.

Spot on, Martin.

He who is without sin..

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Not that I’m putting you on the level of Jesus.

It seems that you are being attacked the same way He was because of who He associated with.

At least to me. This proves Who you follow.

The renters of the vineyard, killed the Son of the Owner, believing that the Owner would abandon the land to them. Instead, they were crushed by the Owner because of their wickedness.

I’d rather be with the ones who aren’t afraid to get dirty, or at least know that in order to be of any use, one must go into the places where help is actually needed and find the ones who will be found. That last part isn’t a denial of fear. It is trusting the One Who sent you, to be there when you need Them.

When someone doesn’t understand what God has given me to do. It only means that they are right for them. It doesn’t mean they are right for me. Obedience to God comes before obedience to the institution.

fwiw. I think you are on the exact right path for you.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

God hates the sin but loves the sinner

We are to be 'in' the world but not 'of' the world.

Specifically to spread Christ's gospel msg "into all the world" to all mankind - of His personal love, forgiveness, salvation and hope of eternal life

"But ye a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light" 2Pet2:9

We aren't saved by traditions and practices
Nor by our own works
Nor by whatever church we belong to or attend
Nor by our family history or bloodline
etc

But by a daily close personal relational walk with Him who created us .. who loves and cleanses us, makes us fit, as did the father of the prodigal son, to live in his 'house'.

Through and only by Him we are given power over sin in our lives.

For Jesus is "the way, the truth, and the life and no man comes unto the Father" but by Him

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

yes, mere mortals try to reach that utopian path here in the valley of the shadow of death. demons do walk among men/mankind.
i refer back to words. words that bring inner peace. Psalm 23 comes to mind.
if their words impact our psyche then the words one chooses can impact the most inner psyche. This journey is difficult at this time. we are all suffering. May one choose words of life to ease one's soul.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

I agree. And until Full Truth is available, don't be so hard on urself. We all find that when we pray for our enemies...we lose our hate...when we pray for our Loved ones only or judge them...we only distance ourselves from God. I AM not the shiny'est example of spiritual growth...but im no longer ashamed of who I AM or what ive done in the past that may be judged by those who don't look inside for more reason to pray. I learned that praying for my own personal "things" was limiting my ability to grow beyond self Love. Praying for my enemies, percieved or real...allowed me to break thru the barrier that was in me. Shame is not from God. We shed tears for ourselves enuff already...I remember crying and praying that those who do evil against God's children would return to God in Jesus' name just to end this crapfest we're in...and I grew from that. With soo much to "ascend from" we're better off praying for those we "hate" than those we Love. U have found God, and THATS why u grow.🎵🌴🤍

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

😄💗💗💥🔥...this is Awesome!!...no hate found in love...let the light shine through the darkness

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

The fruit of the Spirit is the proof of our hearts.

Beautiful process, explained very well.

It brings joy to my heart when I see others who get it.

Praying for our enemies to be healed leads us so much deeper into His love.
❤️

(2) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

This Catholic thanks you. Funny the most hurt I get is being attacked by other Christians. I guess it’s appropriate that this morning’s gospel was about removing the beam from your own eye before addressing the splinter in your neighbor’s eye. You are tuned in sir.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I just want to note Judgements are different from Condemnation. We shouldn't condemn others yes, however having a spirit of discerment means we should righteously judge what is good and what is bad. [1 John 4:1] tells us; "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world." We discern/test/judge whether they bring good or bad fruits into our lives.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

What so many have not understood,( or have not been taught) is that Jesus died for the sins of all. For all time. He paid the full debt. When we accept and believe this truth, we are made pure, holy, and righteous before God. Our sins are remembered no more. Under the New Covenant of Grace, we are set free. Too many are still captives to false or incomplete teachings and understanding of what happened at the cross of Christ. God, in His mercy came to set the captives
( humanity) free. Our spiritual life is restored. We are truly born anew, into an everlasting life the moment we make the free will choice to believe in the One who is the life- giver. 😇

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

How do you do it? You're such a brilliant man Martin. We are so extremely lucky to have your 🧠 & 🖊 🙏 ❤

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

at some level we have all been fooked up somewhere down the line.
we are not immune to the sabotage.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

I struggle with this as well. You're right tho...I certainly have enough on my own plate...but, if you know better...one ought do better...amirite. Blessings Martin ♡

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

Everything is corrupted, not just Jehovah's Witnesses, is it a wonder..? Below quote from Job says it all:

Job 14:4 (YLT) "Who giveth a clean thing out of an unclean? not one."

If you go back we all came out of Eve, except Christ...🙏

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Wow! We have a Jehovah's Witness group in my home town!