Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Exactly 🎯💯🔥🤣

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Do we know what kind of communication the sub was outfitted for? They were on that 'corner cutting' 'rule breaking' budget don't ya know. But it does take special ELF tech to pass through water as opposed to 'space'

WhatEVER 'space' is! and I'm not sayin' ... just sayin' .. ;)

As for that 'moon' deal .... mmm ... weeeeell..... er .... ahhh

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Ummmm yeah, there was no moon landing...

Not too awful long ago I couldn't buy into the fake landing narrative but I have to say the evidence is reaching the point of 'certainty' that it didn't.

amazing really .. and sad we got so played

Although I do still have to wonder if all that money went into a secret Tesla based space program that actually did put us there in a big way on the backside ... Mars too

Questions for another time and place it seems as events earthbound wind down to massive failure

Probably when those books are opened in the life to come.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from wht 2.0, click on at the bottom under it