BURISMA ACCOUNTANT WHO WAS A COOPERATING WITNESS IN THE BIDEN BRIBERY SCHEME HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

THE CYBER-GULAG & TOTALITARIAN MAINSTREAM & SOCIAL MEDIA CENSORSHIP

He's been Physically and TECHNOLOGICALLY "DISAPPEARED" and Placed in the Equivalent of a SIBERIAN CYBER-GULAG--as if He NEVER Existed!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I couldn’t help but think of you.

https://twitter.com/kimrunner/status/1670954910110605313?s=20

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I Am Familiar with Gregg Braden's Work, although I haven't taken the time to Explore it in Depth.
I Am basically a "Big Picture" Guy and I have primarily sought--not only to Discover/Re-Discover and Communicate an All Inclusive Cosmological Model that would be a Spiritual Catalyst for the Simultaneous Personal and Planetary Transformation of THIS Whirled into the "Body of Christ."
After Years of Searching & Reading Hundreds of Books, I Ultimately based my Work on the Work of Teilhard de Chardin, whose work was based on the Ideas of Henri Bergson and others. Teilhard's Work was ALSO "Independently" Confirmed by the Work of an Indian Philosopher by the Name of Sri Aurobindo.
I Successfully Integrated Teilhard's Christological Vision with the Holoo-Fractal Universe/Triune Brain Theory and used the Ancient Model of the Diamond Body as a Model through which I could Present my Ideas. I LATER Discovered that the Model I "Discovered & Used" to Potentially Present & Communicate

was, Itself, based on the Sacred Geometry of Metatron's Cube!!!!!
My Entire Journey was, in Essence, a Journey in which I Re-Membered and Re-Discovered Information that was ALREADY Holo-Fractally Encoded WITHIN Me All Along; AND, having Personally Experienced this Process I ABSOLUTELY KNEW that is was also Holo-Fractally Encoded Within the Personal and Planetary Heart of Humanity.
When Viewed in this Ultimate Cosmological Context, the Works of others like Quantum Physicist Nassim Haramein (i.e. The Resonance Academy) and Gregg Braden became Like "Giant Equations" which not only Confirmed "My" Work but Explored the Implications of what I found in Greater Detail
Even though I Successfully Created/Re-Created this Holo-Fractal Cosmology and had the Ability to Communicate it to ANYONE who was Open to Receive it in a Manner that could be Independently Confirmed by Engaging the Information that I KNEW was Already Encoded Within Them, I did not have a way to even begin to Share

what I had Found.
I Mentioned Earlier that what I refer to as my "Workshop" Anticipated Q by over 20 Years and that the Q Movement Finally Allowed me a Potential Forum though which I could Communicate what I found.
THAT, My BROTHER, is WHY my Ongoing Communication with YOU and a Few others on this Site is EXTREMELY Important to my Efforts and it is from the Deep Well of Quantum Love and Gratitude within the Depth of my Holo-Fractal Heart that I Bless and Thank You for Initiating this Connection to me!

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it