BURISMA ACCOUNTANT WHO WAS A COOPERATING WITNESS IN THE BIDEN BRIBERY SCHEME HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD

THE CYBER-GULAG & TOTALITARIAN MAINSTREAM & SOCIAL MEDIA CENSORSHIP

He's been Physically and TECHNOLOGICALLY "DISAPPEARED" and Placed in the Equivalent of a SIBERIAN CYBER-GULAG--as if He NEVER Existed!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I couldn’t help but think of you.

https://twitter.com/kimrunner/status/1670954910110605313?s=20

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I Am Familiar with Gregg Braden's Work, although I haven't taken the time to Explore it in Depth.
I Am basically a "Big Picture" Guy and I have primarily sought--not only to Discover/Re-Discover and Communicate an All Inclusive Cosmological Model that would be a Spiritual Catalyst for the Simultaneous Personal and Planetary Transformation of THIS Whirled into the "Body of Christ."
After Years of Searching & Reading Hundreds of Books, I Ultimately based my Work on the Work of Teilhard de Chardin, whose work was based on the Ideas of Henri Bergson and others. Teilhard's Work was ALSO "Independently" Confirmed by the Work of an Indian Philosopher by the Name of Sri Aurobindo.
I Successfully Integrated Teilhard's Christological Vision with the Holoo-Fractal Universe/Triune Brain Theory and used the Ancient Model of the Diamond Body as a Model through which I could Present my Ideas. I LATER Discovered that the Model I "Discovered & Used" to Potentially Present & Communicate

(1) Show this thread