I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Q, THE UNIVERSAL TREE TORUS & THE QUANTUM SINGULARITY/"STRING"-"YOU"-LARI-"TREE"

"God is an Intelligible Sphere, whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -The 12th Century Book of 24 Philosophers

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE UNIVERSAL MER-KA-BAH (i.e. the Universal/Personal Spinning Body of Light), METARON'S CUBE and the SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT

ADAM KADMON AND THE TREE OF LIFE

"Man's Mind is a Mirror of a Universe that Mirror's Man's Mind"
-Joseph Chilton Pearce, THE CRACK IN THE COSMIC EGG

We are, Truly, "Created" in the Image and Likeness of a God whose Name is Love Itself

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Did we humans assign the word G-o-d to be God's name?

Did we also assign the current perception of what God is as well?

"God" was not what Nana had been led to see in Sunday School when I left this Earth suit yrs ago.
God was better than that.

Many people are in such fear of hearing talk of God, "Spirituality" not being the "Religion" they were taught exactly, but perhaps it has simply not occurred to everyone that God could be much better much more grand than the Sunday School version, the version of and elderly man with a cane in the clouds with white hair and a white beard??

At our meeting yrs ago God was everything thing that existed everywhere, a higher dimensional being that could be anything or everything, but all overwhelming goodness and love.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Patients that I have cared for as a nurse, who have related their stories of their NDE, cannot fully describe God. All have described something more like an enveloping, knowing, love of light. I think because God manifested as a man and became Jesus; the association is that God is a man as Jesus is depicted. 😇

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I have noticed that some have the same type experience as me and some say they go thro tunnels with lights and see Jesus or other passed relatives.

I did not see any turnnels or lights in turnnels nor any beings other that like you said enveloped in God everywhere. I did know that I was energy tho just pure energy.

Later in my wide awake vision only a few yrs ago, God appeared as bright golden light in the shape of a man's silhouette with a white, man type gown. When he held out his hand to me his hand and part of his arm manifested into a human man arm.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I had more of feeling Him surround me. He took away all fear, worry, and other concerns that plague us all on this earth. It was the most wonderful feelings I have ever had. 💗

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

It is very nice to have other ppl to convo with that have had NDEs now. For so many yrs I did not talk about it to anyone but family mostly because everyone else treated me either like I was crazy or like they thought I was just making it up.

Thank you, all of you that share your NDE here.💜🙏😇

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I watched the movie last “90 Minutes in Heaven”, true story. He was preacher & didn’t want to talk about it for a long time but then came to the realization that by telling his story would strengthen people’s beliefs. Movie is based on the book.
Also, when my father was nearing death, the nurses said that they would walk in his room & he was talking in Italian to his mother❤️ or would say to them do u see that person there. He was transitioning I believe to prepare for heaven.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Sorry about your father hun, I am familiar with that story as well.

Nana felt very guilty for a long time!
I felt like God "gave me one job" just one job and I failed because I stopped telling ppl about it.
But I stopped like I said because ppl wouldn't listen and didn't believe.

Until about 5 yrs ago I did not realize that it was to be in His time not mine. Now is the time He wanted me to tell it. Now is the time that ppl will listen and the time He started the visions and connection for me to the God consciousness and ETs.

That is one reason why I tell everyone the crazy things that have happened to me with the ETs, visions, remote viewing and all the rest now. I think he wants ppl to know that we are all the same, we can all do this, and I have but just scratched the surface of what is possible, the abilities God Himself gave us.

Now is the time He needs ppl to KNOW He is real.

A little late to the party, but can't help but chime in... love AU, these are conversations I've often had only in my head because no one else wanted to talk about any of it. Never understood that as it was always there but never spoken about.

No NDE but went through the dark night of the soul. The love from God is what kept me here and keeps me going.

The question people ask is if you believe in God. I know God is real. Has always been there guiding and waiting for us to acknowledge and ask for help.

It's time.

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink Totter, click on at the bottom under it