I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Q, THE UNIVERSAL TREE TORUS & THE QUANTUM SINGULARITY/"STRING"-"YOU"-LARI-"TREE"

"God is an Intelligible Sphere, whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -The 12th Century Book of 24 Philosophers

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE UNIVERSAL MER-KA-BAH (i.e. the Universal/Personal Spinning Body of Light), METARON'S CUBE and the SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT

ADAM KADMON AND THE TREE OF LIFE

"Man's Mind is a Mirror of a Universe that Mirror's Man's Mind"
-Joseph Chilton Pearce, THE CRACK IN THE COSMIC EGG

We are, Truly, "Created" in the Image and Likeness of a God whose Name is Love Itself

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Did we humans assign the word G-o-d to be God's name?

Did we also assign the current perception of what God is as well?

"God" was not what Nana had been led to see in Sunday School when I left this Earth suit yrs ago.
God was better than that.

Many people are in such fear of hearing talk of God, "Spirituality" not being the "Religion" they were taught exactly, but perhaps it has simply not occurred to everyone that God could be much better much more grand than the Sunday School version, the version of and elderly man with a cane in the clouds with white hair and a white beard??

At our meeting yrs ago God was everything thing that existed everywhere, a higher dimensional being that could be anything or everything, but all overwhelming goodness and love.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Patients that I have cared for as a nurse, who have related their stories of their NDE, cannot fully describe God. All have described something more like an enveloping, knowing, love of light. I think because God manifested as a man and became Jesus; the association is that God is a man as Jesus is depicted. 😇

I have noticed that some have the same type experience as me and some say they go thro tunnels with lights and see Jesus or other passed relatives.

I did not see any turnnels or lights in turnnels nor any beings other that like you said enveloped in God everywhere. I did know that I was energy tho just pure energy.

Later in my wide awake vision only a few yrs ago, God appeared as bright golden light in the shape of a man's silhouette with a white, man type gown. When he held out his hand to me his hand and part of his arm manifested into a human man arm.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I had more of feeling Him surround me. He took away all fear, worry, and other concerns that plague us all on this earth. It was the most wonderful feelings I have ever had. 💗

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

it seems like no evil nor negative energy exists when with God, doesn't it? Or that is how it seemed to me.

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

It is very nice to have other ppl to convo with that have had NDEs now. For so many yrs I did not talk about it to anyone but family mostly because everyone else treated me either like I was crazy or like they thought I was just making it up.

Thank you, all of you that share your NDE here.💜🙏😇

(2) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

The room went away and became light... the whitest light I have ever seen. There were clouds where my ceiling was and the walls morphed into the most beautiful garden of flowers and paths. As I laid there after my heart attack, I realized that I was speaking to God by my mind and that no breathing was occurring! It was so peaceful and so BEAUTIFUL - it cannot be described.

Images began to flow over me as I laid on the soft ground that was my bedroom floor previously. They resembled a film strip and my eyes caught periods where I was playing with my siblings at Easter in Washington, DC or my graduation and birthdays... images flew by in a spin horizontally above me and they stopped on my mother.

My mother was already dying a slow death and in my mind, my heart cried "WHO will take care of my Mother, Lord?" (God was showing me my most precious Mother who needed me.)

Right after I made this mind statement, He placed me back into my body and immediately came pain and HELP.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

😭😭😭
God gave me the most precious Mother ever, I miss her
Your story is why we should not fear death.
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Beautiful tedtimony of your NDE. The patients I spoke with while working in a large 36 bed CCU were so very interesting. I would make a point of asking patients who were resuscitated after a cardiac event if they remembered anything. They shared amazing testimonies like yours. Some had very detailed memories of floating above their bodies first. One told me every detail of when his doctor entered the room, what was said and what the doctor was wearing. The doctor was wearing a Christmas tie that lit up. No way the patient woukd have known that. 😇

(4) Show this thread