Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

45’s son insinuated that Submaaarrine story was psy opp. Robin D Bullock had a 49 sec clip about watch for a submarine story/ it was taken down off internet 11 hrs later . JGM said something similar about watch for a submarine in the news. Makes you go hmmm (?) all I see is under water craft and fed res connection there are no such things as coincidences

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

And in 2006 there’s a The Simpson’s episode with Homer in this tiny subbmarrinre # we all live in a yellow submarine 👓

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

President Lincoln was assassinated on
April 14th as well.
Money is the root of their evil.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Titanic-sized lies and obfuscation!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

The company managing the expedition is named OceanGate.

Who would purposefully model their company name with "Gate" in the title? It's either a giant comm or the company is looking for a scandal.
Or both.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Woodrow Wilson also pushed for approval of Troskys passport when he was traveling and working in US on behalf of Morgan Guarantee Trust (others) that were funding/orchestrating the Bolshevik Revolution. Guy is a traitor.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

...and thus began the full-scale assault on humanity to enslave and impoverish every person and every government.... EVERY central bank around the world is owned by the same criminal syndicate and operate via the same fraudulent 'fractional reserve lending' model.

(2) Show this thread

Past proves future. Future proves past. Ever get the feeling we are reversing some curses. If these people on the submarine are found alive there’s no doubt in my mind. We have been recreating bad situations and making them right.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Love it, love it, love it!! 😹💃🥳

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

2023 - 1913 = 110 years

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
(5) Show this thread

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

YES......of course it is! Kick that first domino and let the truths come out!

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

I knew there was something fishy going on here 🤔🤔. Ya they went sight seeing down there 🤔

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Interesting

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

A businessman from Pakistan and a British Billionaire were onboard

2 things that make you go hmm, I wonder

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

3 of the wealthiest men in America, also on board...and they were all opposed to the creation of the federal reserve.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Just a coincidence right? Right? Lol

(2) Show this thread

Labelled conspiracy theorist. Advocate of critical thinking. https://divingintothecosmicuniverse.wordpress.com/society-myth-money/

Guggenheim, JJ Astor, Isador Strauss all opposed the CB in America.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Nice work Mike

I thought it sounded strangely suspicious.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

And they are sealed in by 17 bolts. Interesting number.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

Google the titanic’s coordinates
“41 and 43”
Are the first set of numbers

(1) Show this thread

But the Titanic “Resurfaced” on the news cycle!! Lol 🤣😂

Perhaps because "they" killed their financial opposition when they sent them down on the Olympic, disguised as the Titanic?? 🛳

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

They indeed should be charged with the murder of Jacob Aster, the richest man in the world at the time

(1) Show this thread

oh so theres no missing sub?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response reaper myer to his Publication

As far as I know the sub is still missing...

(1) Show this thread