Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
The Real Me

I know I don’t have a huge following here, but can you all please get this out there. Jessica lost her daughter last year and she is fighting battles many cannot understand. She needs a massive amount of prayer. Let’s lift her up, frens. No one left behind.
@faith11286@prayerwarriors

https://anonup.com/thread/12490695

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Her Page is gone..

😕
https://anonup.com/faith11286

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Red Man to his Publication

Oh no, that’s not good. I’m so sad for her. I hope she can find some peace.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Red Man to his Publication

I just searched “Jessica Marie” and she is there, thankfully. Perhaps an admin issue with internal links.

(2) Show this thread

Christian. Dachshund mom. Retired RN. Hobby potter. WWG1WGA

Jessica, I pray that our Lord will comfort you. Please know that many here on AU are praying for you tonight.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

💞🙏🙏💞

🙏❤️🙏

Praying 🙏🏻 for you 🙏🏻

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

“In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.” ‭‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭26‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Father, I ask the Holy Spirit to intercede for Jessica even with wordless groans. Please hold and protect her in this fight. Hear the prayers of all anons here praying for her to endure and conquer by your strength.

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Prayers sent from me...

God Bless

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Jessica, your very name means: "Grace of God".
Please know God loves you, and we are praying for you! Pray and ask God what He desires for you to do; you have been put here for a purpose, one that is unique to you; that will help many others as they go through difficulties and challenges. You are stronger than you think!
Psalm 23 is wonderful; read it every day! Blessings to you!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers sent. 🙏

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏💗🙏

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up now 🙏

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

🙏❤️

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we pray for Jessica in this period of hopelessness she is feeling. Please turn her feelings of hopelessness to assurance that her life is special and that there is bright sunshine behind her present cloudiness. Infuse her with a spirit of hope, peace and gratitude for all you Lord have done for her. Give her your guidance and send ministering angels to her. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

@faith11286
Can I ask you to be strong for just awhile longer? Can I ask you to lean our Lord even more during this time? Can I beg you to trust HIM even in the hardest days?
Being strong for all children, even those not ours is what we are called to be right now. For those children who did not have a mother or father’s love at their most desperate time.
1 Cor 13:7
“Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”

You HAVE the BLESSED HOPE of seeing her again. Live the life she WANTS you to live…giving & receiving all the love of God in this world & the next. You have to find someone who is in as desperate need of receiving love as your are desperate to give love.
Whenever you need someone to talk DM me.
🕊

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

Please God, send Jesus to Jessica to heal her.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Sweet Jesus, may Jessica be hit with a huge bolt of your Holy Spirit to bring her back to us, we bind satan and his little minions who have encamped around Jessica and command you to FLEE, we plead the precious and indelible Blood of the Lamb over every fiber of Jessica’s being, we trust you, we stand on your Word on behalf of your Child, in your mighty and wonderful name😇🙏🏻🥹💝🌹

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for you Jessica...it IS hard but don't give up!!!...things will get better

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 for Jessica

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying for Jessica right now.#prayerteam

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Prayers coming her way 🙏🙏❣️.may the love of GOD be with her .

Sending love and prayers

Only followers of this user (@PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless Jessica with guidance to find her good path that gives her purpose with healing love.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Jessica, I pray that God will help ease the pain you are going thru!
I too have lost my daughter, but I mourn one who is still alive. God Be with you always!

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

@faith11286

There aren't words nor languages enough to balm this wound, we will all fall horribly short.

We Champion you at the THRONE, Your Sisters and Brothers in the fight.

Know this: The depth of the pain equals the depth of the LOVE.

Until you are whole, we shall continue our petition of peace beyond understanding to fall upon you.

In the NAME of our HOLY KING of Kings, JESUS.

WWG👆WGA

I love you .

PEACE & LOVE UPON YOU.