Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Red Man

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I know I don’t have a huge following here, but can you all please get this out there. Jessica lost her daughter last year and she is fighting battles many cannot understand. She needs a massive amount of prayer. Let’s lift her up, frens. No one left behind.
@faith11286@prayerwarriors

https://anonup.com/thread/12490695

Only people mentioned by @2PillarPortal in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Red Man to his Publication

I just searched “Jessica Marie” and she is there, thankfully. Perhaps an admin issue with internal links.

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response The Real Me to her Publication

link?

send well wishes..

(1) Show this thread

In response Red Man to his Publication

Oh no, that’s not good. I’m so sad for her. I hope she can find some peace.

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response The Real Me to her Publication
(1) Show this thread