Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Scripted.

That "fall" was totally fake.

We're watching a movie...

📽 🎬 🍿

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I do believe [they] are preparing to oust him & have a "change of batter" incoming. [They] will say he is a liability, too forgetful, too this, too that. Who will [they] replace him with? Some think BIG MIKE will be appointed by Newson to replace Feinstein as senator, they he/she will run, hopefully run like hell to hell

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Would love if they ran Big Mike out there Mare 🤣 We'd actually have a REAL reason to say "Orange Man bad" 🤷‍♂️🤣

😂😂😂
You stole that meme from me LOL
I have that one too!

🤣🤣🤣 I think a friend texted that to me...figures you have it too though 🦂🤣

But but, how will they know
They’ll know🤣

🤣🤣🤣...🐑 I'm getting good at this 🤷‍♂️🤣

You were blind but now you can see 😂

🤣🤣🤣 somethin' about those animals 🤷‍♂️ playin tricks on me 🤣 Had a groundhog in my yard earlier today, ran under my shed, and I'll be damned if I can find a groundhog emoji 🤷‍♂️🤣

Speaking of….we have lots of prairie dogs on our 5 acres. My husband goes with the pellet gun. Looks like Elmer Fudd, 🤫 don’t tell anyone

🤐🤐🤐 Elmer Fudd 🤣 🎵 kill da wabbit, kill da wabbit 🎵 🤣 my lips are sealed 😁

There r some here who would scold me if they knew, yes kill da wabbit 😂
they r a pain

Some rodents are a nuisance and will destroy your property if you let them 🤷‍♂️ Hence Elmer Fudd 🤣

In "The People's Republic of Boulder" (CO) prairie dogs are protected, but hey, that's commie Boulder
hated going there

Sounds like the "People's Republic of China"...Yeah, we don't do communism here 🤷‍♂️ should be able to shoot anything on your property if you want, especially if it's destroying shit...Oh no, don't get me started 😬🤣

We don't live there anymore or never lived in Boulder, but they changed the law while we lived in CO. Boulder IS the people's republic of China. Sooooooooooooo far left. Making up rules as they go along. The whole state IS! that's the main reason we left, had to get out. The whole legislature is Demons. Gov. Pol-Ass is from CA.

MT, well a WHOLE lot different here. When ur waitress tells you she shot her first bear you know ur in MT 😂
When someone pulls out their rifle when they catch someone destroying a Trump sticker on their truck, you know ur in MT😂
No BS here. The way we like it.

OMG MT sounds like Utopia 🤣 communist Pennsylvania was a shitshow during the fake pandemic...BUTTTT it inspired me to get on social media and spread the truth 🤷‍♂️ Parler for 6 months before it got shut down, then here on AU 😁 once the movie is over 📽 things will hopefully be different around here 😊

Well IDK about utopia but...Whitefish (we call it wierdfish) about 25 minutes from here, is becoming another Aspen, CO. Snooty Californians moving in with liberal ideas. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of CA folks here who aren't like that, but boy if they see a CA license plate folks here do not like them. We have a decent Gov & AG. We were not here for the "V" just yet but when we visited in summer of 2020 we only had to wear a mask when we stopped for gas at a gas station owned by the Indian reservation. They were all in cuz of course they get lots of $$$ from the feds. For the most part no one was wearing one. Talked to some nurses who quit at the hospital due to having to get the shot. Lots of hunters & fishermen here. I was inspired as well, was on FB then I think Gab for a bit but saw someone posted AU & been here since. I do believe PA will turn around just like all the other blue states. Hang in there Mike!

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

I'm good Mare, thanks...not gonna waver. I don't take orders 😬 like the meme, scorpio thing 🤣 I don't put up with the bullshit 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

👊👊👊
If not us then who?

You forgot the 🦂🦂🦂🤣

(2) Show this thread