Scripted.

That "fall" was totally fake.

We're watching a movie...

πŸ“½ 🎬 🍿

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

To sandbag: (slang/verb)
to deceive someone; to fool someone about one’s capabilities.

Can see it's all been scripted for a long time, likely since J6 or sooner. Ready for it to be over. That's what makes it so hard, everything being fake and people still carrying on with dad to day as if nothing is wrong, as if COVID never happened, elections weren't stolen, pedos haven't been running the govt etc al.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

It's been scripted since Mueller...or sooner. Where's Mueller been since then??? They used him to exonerate an innocent Trump then sent him off to GITMO most likely.

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

100% phony - they are trying hard to make it soooo obvious so maybe some of the "normies" will wake the hell up imho

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

I keep sayin its a stoner writing Biden's script for the movie ;-)

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I do believe [they] are preparing to oust him & have a "change of batter" incoming. [They] will say he is a liability, too forgetful, too this, too that. Who will [they] replace him with? Some think BIG MIKE will be appointed by Newson to replace Feinstein as senator, they he/she will run, hopefully run like hell to hell

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Would love if they ran Big Mike out there Mare 🀣 We'd actually have a REAL reason to say "Orange Man bad" πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

(1) Show this thread

The fall cometh before the pride... month.

Oh, totally
Where are the SS rushing to shield him from the cameras...
Fake