Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Scripted.

That "fall" was totally fake.

We're watching a movie...

πŸ“½ 🎬 🍿

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I do believe [they] are preparing to oust him & have a "change of batter" incoming. [They] will say he is a liability, too forgetful, too this, too that. Who will [they] replace him with? Some think BIG MIKE will be appointed by Newson to replace Feinstein as senator, they he/she will run, hopefully run like hell to hell

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Would love if they ran Big Mike out there Mare 🀣 We'd actually have a REAL reason to say "Orange Man bad" πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You stole that meme from me LOL
I have that one too!

🀣🀣🀣 I think a friend texted that to me...figures you have it too though πŸ¦‚πŸ€£

But but, how will they know
They’ll know🀣

🀣🀣🀣...πŸ‘ I'm getting good at this πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

🀣🀣🀣 somethin' about those animals πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ playin tricks on me 🀣 Had a groundhog in my yard earlier today, ran under my shed, and I'll be damned if I can find a groundhog emoji πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

Speaking of….we have lots of prairie dogs on our 5 acres. My husband goes with the pellet gun. Looks like Elmer Fudd, 🀫 don’t tell anyone

(1) Show this thread