Oh well. I guess my energies are meant to be directed elsewhere. Everything works for the higher good eventually.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Well that was a short lived reinstatement. πŸ˜’

I thought I saw a post earlier stating you were back on?

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

I got the same one Martin. Twitter also started that I could not create a new account. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

That was fast

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I'd like to politely point out that I told you last week that your account would be reinstated within a week and this is The Power Of Manifestation/ 277. Daily Reminder Trump Won/ 277. Welcome back.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Got mine too

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Same here. Now as soon as I file an appeal, this same email is an immediate automatic response.

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

Welcome to the club Martin...

Received this πŸ‘‡ May 30... We must be doing something good...😎

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

After 9 accounts and 9 suspensions.. it’s nearly impossible to find anons anymore. I’d say they accomplished their mission

At least your suspension letter looks more personnel than mine. It addresses you with hello. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Same here! I tried to appeal and got the same message. Won't be reinstated and won't tell me what Tweet was the violation. Had zero strikes and then permanently suspended.

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

I thought it was getting better for you boys on the tweeter…

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

They have once again managed to compartmentalize us with the intent to divide us into a grievance groups. Just like they do with races, ethnicity and gender. Welcome to grievance group of the "unwelcome twitter purge misfits."

Same here. Nothing has changed there.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Too bad Martin, precisely because your voice on Twitter would have such a wide reach.
It all has a reason indeed, a higher reason.
I've just been back on twitter for 2 weeks now, but I see so many violent videos. Sad ...
In the end everything will be fine ...

Martin i am in the same banned club. I thought if we were needed that we would be brought back for the battle. However not being on the platform, open to evil attacks shows me that its not that we aren't needed it's just that this in not our mission right now. It means the battle there is done for most so that we can move on to helping others, dealing with local battles, rebuilding our communities etc. πŸ€—

In fact, all Elon Musk's talk of censorship was just BS.

PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #GodWins #SaveOurChildren πŸŒ‘Dark to LightπŸ’« #WWG1WGA God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I just joined Twitter last week. I noticed their β€œcommunity standards” off after reporting adult images. Kinda shocked me. But those that speak truth are banned 😑

Same!! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I love your response πŸ’–

Child of God βœ¨β­οΈβ˜€οΈπŸ”₯πŸ‘‘ Staunch β€˜take no prisoners’ Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Defender of the defenseless βš”οΈβš”οΈβš”οΈ

Now I don’t feel so bad

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (βŠ™οΉβŠ™βœΏ) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

W H Y

is it

so important

to be in the twat verse?

Child of God βœ¨β­οΈβ˜€οΈπŸ”₯πŸ‘‘ Staunch β€˜take no prisoners’ Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Defender of the defenseless βš”οΈβš”οΈβš”οΈ

I got the same fuck off email

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Don't worry Martin, you're in great company. They are afraid of you :).

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Me too
Today!
Something is about to happen!
πŸ‘Šβ€πŸ‘Š

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I believe that you will get your account back. Too many of us have lobbied on your behalf for them to ignore.