Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

When I was 12 I found out my favorite band KISS' 2nd drummer died of heart cancer back in the 90's, I said to my mom "I bet he didn't die from the actual cancer, but the chemo"

She said "Well a person can probably go 5-10 years having cancer cells and be fine, but the moment they're told they have cancer and begin treatment, they die"

This post and comments are priceless!
ThanQ!

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

That is very true, the are the real drug dealers.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

My mother hailed from 200 family years of pharmaceutical science. She ALWAYS told us children that chemo in any form, whether for cancer or not, was deadly. That cancer is the body's way of fighting illness and to feed the immune system to aid the cells in their fight.

NWO medicine is death by any agenda standards. I refused any and all treatments for my liver disease. I've been at Stage 4 for 3 years, painfully, but my knowledge of herbs and holistic methods have turned my illness around to no pain and better life showing that the body can heal itself. I'm about to start kayaking again.

The body will age, but it doesn't have to age and be sick all the time. In this world there will be illness. There is no need for drugs that kill the good cells with the bad. God gave us the plants that heal.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

As a recovering alcoholic, I learned the liver is the only organ in the body that regenerates itself and regrows...designed in our Creator's divine love for humans. How many folks know that? I am so blessed...50 years of hard drinking and my liver did not harden and die. God loves us!

πŸ‘ΌBlessings on your journey to recovery. I know, for a fact, HUMANS CAN HEAL THEMSELVES.

You know. I know. Now everyone knows.

It's not magic, but rather, intention & manifestation.

AND

It is ALWAYS an inside job✨

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

My MIL has lung cancer and yesterday the "doctor" mentioned hospice and chemo. She found out they've known about the cancer since 2019, but said nothing until this year. I told her about Ivermectin a month ago-she won't hear of it. My poor husband is stressed out of his mind, and I dread the days to come.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Mention fenbendazole to her. Easy to do and cheap! Cured Joe Tippens cancer and the person who discovered fenbendazole. Hear it from the horse's mouth:

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Yep-they killed my husband in 2014 - starting a stem-cell transplant - 6 days of chemo 24 hours around the clock - this was the 1st treatment - he never made it to the 2nd treatment.

In response connie wright to her Publication

😭

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response connie wright to her Publication

❀❀❀

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Tragically my 17 year old nephew is currently going through β€œaggressive chemo” treatments to treat a rare hybrid form of lymphoma. Yes, he received the poison SCAMdemic jabs.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

He can try the protocols listed below by Here Kitty Kitty. There always is hope.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

😭

(2) Show this thread

OH don't get me started, facts. YEP>

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Ivermectin is GREAT for the Flu, Cancer and ALL other parasites. The mRNA injections contain a nasty parasite. WHY DO YOU THINK THE DEEP STATE "BANNED" IT DURING THE SCAM-DEMIC ???

(1) Show this thread

COVID "VACCINE"

MS (MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS)

β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

Poster: Multiple Sclerosis autopsy cerebrospinal lateral ventricle fluids demonstrate coenurus PARASITES – 10 patients – 1984-2014 has been published

Access the original poster in full on F1000Research: Multiple Sclerosis autopsy cerebrospinal lateral ventricle fluids demonstrate coenurus PARASITES – 10 patients – 1984-2014

https://f1000research.com/posters/9-1062#:~:text=A%20thirty%20year%20retrospective%20study%20of%20archival%20frozen,of%20apparent%20egg%20production%20in%20the%20distal%20proglotttids

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

She was a true warrior! She fought hard πŸ™

(3) Show this thread

AUTISM

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Where can you get Suramin?

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

BLOOD PRESSURE

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

Thank you KittyKitty

(1) Show this thread

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

AMEN!!! American medicine has become very dangerous!! I tell everyone I can NOT TO GO TO A DR, there are cures!! Plus, if you get caught up in the medical system, it’s very hard, if not impossible, to extricate yourself or your loved one!!

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I’ve been saying that for years…..

Of people on here still ask for prayers for people that are dying from cancer and all other ailments when the cure is here. Even though many of us already know the cure several don't please keep reposting the cures to help those that are new or just not aware, thank you.

In response James Dean to his Publication

HEALING HERBS AND SUPPLEMENTS

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

(9) Show this thread

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

This is true. Cancer treatments drain you of funds and kill your body, often painfully. People have been terrified into agreeing to torturous cancer treatments and object to anyone saying the truth. My best friend was killed by multiple treatments. Her emails to me are heartbreaking.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

😒...have to wonder if all is done deliberately or are some brainwashed that bad

(1) Show this thread