I got this email from Twitter today, with my response in the attached image.
--
Hello,

We received your request to have your account reinstated.

Please respond to this email with the reason you believe your account suspension was in error and/or the reason you are requesting an appeal.

Once we receive your response, we will review and provide a follow up response with the outcome of our review. If this request is for an account reinstatement under our new criteria, please allow 3-5 days for us to review and respond. In some instances, it may take us longer to get back to you.

Thanks,
Twitter

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I was Suspended from Twitter for quoting a Bible verse & again for congratulating President Trump for winning the 2020 Presidential Election. I got a MEAN email from them threatening to "BAN" me "FOREVER" if I came back to Twitter. You should be able to come back after you jump through their SILLY time wasting hoops. Not interested.

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

This is why I won''t go back. I am not going to beg for my account that was taken away from me. They should be apologizing and asking us to come back.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You were a lot gentler than me. I asked them if it was the "fake" Laptop From Hell posts or the COVID "misinformation". I asked if it had to to with election fraud "conspiracy" and many other things. It felt good. I was not feeling patient at all which is also why I have not thanked@elonmusk for the free speech that is my God-given right as an American. I'm not gonna do it.

#neverforget

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

RE:" I was not feeling patient at all which is also why I have not thanked elonmusk for the free speech that is my God-given right as an American. I'm not gonna do it."

BRAVO! EXCELLENT!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

You are a True Warrior of the Heart

I Bless You and Honor Your Courageous Spirit with a New Name

YELLS FROM THE HEART!

(2) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Great reply - fingers crossed for you Martin.
Got the same, replied n very quickly received a reply my a/c wud not be reinstated! Tried again on the link they gave but not even had a "case number" so assume they didn't receive or ignored. Will try again.
One plus is i can at least see my profile page now which i cudn't previously.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

I got the same. I responded. (I'll screenshot my response) and the reply was I'm permanently suspended. My account will not be restored. Good luck to you Martin.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

I received the same email from Twitter. I thought it was weird since I didn't request an appeal. Let's Manifest getting reinstated!!!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I decided to respond 1 more time

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Well I got my answer. That was fast.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I got the same treatment but remained persistent in asking them to show me how i violated their rules or terms of service. After a ridiculous amount of back and forth communication with twitterbots, i was finally reinstated.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I’m curious to know if someone like me who has never been there, could easily sign up & get on there?
Would I get the same treatment or emails?

(2) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

I did not respond as fully and gracefully as you did, and was informed my account is permanently suspended and they can no longer find the original complaint.
I created a new account as surdog007 with an actual photo of me.

I got that notice as well. 3 times as a matter of fact. Just answered one.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I got the same notice.
We will see what happends.

I pop on to twitter now and then after someone here posts a link to something but AU is home for me.

soon!

I received the same. I wrote back. They reinstated it, but I was basically still lock out. When I wrote them again, I was told the case is closed. Two days later, I looked and everything was working normal. Moral of the story ..is wait the 48 hours, before being frustrated!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Mine was the same 🇨🇦

My answer from twitter was different..they said I violated their rules..which is hypocritical as their rules were LIBERAL RULES!..

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Good response!!
I think you'll be back on Twitter in 3 days..
I received the same message and after a few days my account was restored.
See you there!!

KeK