Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

not to mention the salt, which some people don't want salt in their drink of water

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

The nastiest bottled water ever
We have a grocery store with a machine that makes alkaline water that we can fill up

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Probably works well with the vaxx

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

... no doubt ...

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

3.5-5.5

That is the level that is normal in a body... blood sample.

Too much- irregular heart beat.
Too little. Same.

Any questions?

We carry our own stainless water bottles and fill at home from our filtered well water. Rarely if ever drink water out and away from home that didn't come from home.

I always Heard it would not Freeze?

In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication

Idk but I couldn't believe pre net folks would buy it. No offense to anyone.

(1) Show this thread

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

Well , just bought a case of that! Going down the drain, what water can we drink? Not Drinking tap!!!!

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

Dont Buy Bottle Water.Why ,becuz you dont know if has been expose to the sun etc....The Plastic is from petroleum and it releases Gases.Look at soem filters...and add Lemon it assists in akalining your Body and keep that Pineal Gland Clear!Peace💚

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

Shoot, I don't drink water, except in my coffee. I know my body needs it but I thought I was avoiding fluoride. Just read an article that it soaks thru our gums & skin when showering/brushing!!! Ugh man, leave my natural resources alone

(4) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

All bottled water should be avoided whenever possible. It makes the body acidic, just like soda does. Acidic bodies are more prone to illness especially cancer. Drink only filtered alkaline water in your own chemical free water bottle. Remember when Hollywood " stars" were pushing bottled water, fresh from streams flowing in the mountains? It was trendy to drink fancy bottled water. The majority of bottled water is just tap water. Just another lie to get more people to drink bottled water. The plastic leeches chemicals into the water, especially if left in the sun. Ever noticed all the bottled water outside of store? Avoid it!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Right On Carole!💚

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Yup. And it's in the flu vaccine......