Well , just bought a case of that! Going down the drain, what water can we drink? Not Drinking tap!!!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnnaS in this post can reply

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

Shoot, I don't drink water, except in my coffee. I know my body needs it but I thought I was avoiding fluoride. Just read an article that it soaks thru our gums & skin when showering/brushing!!! Ugh man, leave my natural resources alone

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

I LOVE water! I drink probably 8 to 10 bottles a day, between coffee in am, and some beer on weekends. Got a shower filter but probably made in China, so I trust that! lol Just need a way to drink without poisoning me!

(1) Show this thread

Dont Buy Bottle Water.Why ,becuz you dont know if has been expose to the sun etc....The Plastic is from petroleum and it releases Gases.Look at soem filters...and add Lemon it assists in akalining your Body and keep that Pineal Gland Clear!Peace💚

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication

Drink lemon water every day, but in bottled water! So probably isn't helping

(1) Show this thread

Well water is good but fk it all has smart dust ie devil shit, gotta end that shit and clean up the water tables.

WELL see we gotta get them out of our water. My friend was talking about reverse osmosis, if they just fookin ended devils being able to add shit to out water, would be a non issue.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

How does she do reverse osmosis? Some sort of water distiller?

(1) Show this thread