WE HAD SO MUCH MORE THAN WE KNEW!

Q told us to read Alice in Wonderland to know what’s going on with his posts and how they relate to events in the world around us.

I paraphrased the whole story with comments critiquing how it mirrors the epic journey we’re all on.

Pay special attention to the 6th & last pic because it describes the Wonderland trial of the TRUMP PLAYING CARD and details the whole Q movement perfectly.

This will be game changing if you haven’t studied the connections between the story, the drops and DT’s Plan to Save the World ⤵️.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

👍👍AMAZING!! Thanks

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

So LC was able to travel in time?

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Did anyone notice the date Sept 19th for Alice's Tea Party? That is the same date / time on Ingersoll Lockwood's countdown clock site ... another coincidence?

*** yet still another coincidence
Remember the large Nuclear Lazer digging machine named Alice?
It was used to create (tunnels) the DUMBs for the epsteincrowd

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=Alice%2C+tunnel+digging+machine&ia=web

WHOA!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🙂🌴🙏 Awesome! Thank you and God Bless!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I went back & read that book & Through the Looking Glass not long ago. Points to ponder

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

The Hero's Journey.

Common in life and most great books and movies contain its flow and style.

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

Joseph Campbell is one of the first men that helped me learn how to dig for truth. https://prowritingaid.com/joseph-campbell-hero

(1) Show this thread

I got told about that by the insider also. TOO weird for me yet, thirty years later to truly process.

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

This is brilliant!! Thank you. This mamaw has a bold and loud mouth but don't always understand the post so this to me means more than I can express! God Bless You!! 💜

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

she went in the hole May 4th 1865

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

Agreed. Except he won this election and Biden was caught cheating which disqualified him and all of the others that benefited from the cheating, both Demoturd and RINO.

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

In response Adam Patriot to his Publication

Both parties are dead.

(1) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

Thank you so much for sharing your work, it is beautifully done. Makes so much sense and actually helps to make sense of the insanity we are living through. wow. I appreciate the share, the time the effort and the message...

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

Deep bow to you Hammurabi for creating this master piece and for sharing your pure brilliance and genuis! 🙏💗🙏

Now I have to buy n read these books, I've seen the movies but there's so much left out

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

You're so brillant! Thank you for sharing! 🙏 speaking of disney movoes, I'm sorry if I've missed it and youve already posted, but have you figured out what/who snow white is?? I know the dwarfs are the 7 super computers..🤔 Is it Looking Glass??

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

Thank you!!

Thanks, this is so informative!

Thanks for sharing!

Like the Q drops, there is more than one level of meaning. The white rabbit is the visual chemical represention of Adrenachrome and the children are kept underground.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

I see 2/10 on the clock, which is today. Could things start to unravel beginning now. And I also see 17 with the second hand. The next 7 days going to be enlightning?

In response Beck Step to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

brilliant work fren .

Patriot. God. Family. Country. 4,10,20. WWG1WGA

great work patriot 👏

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

i just looked this up today God is revealing so much

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

WOW!!!! Amazing work! THANK YOU! Will save and share❤️🇺🇲🦅

Just a Nurse here for The Awakening... I Love Jesus, My Family, President Trump and Our Great Country

One of the BEST Decodes I've seen!!! Love It! Thank you so much for sharing!!! 💖

AMAZING!!! Thank you!

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Also add in operation snowglobe...(twit censored me on both of these previously)

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

Welcome to SNOW season!

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

🔍"Project Looking Glass: Area 51/S4 (Level 4-2)"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/project-looking-glass-area-51-s4-level-4-2

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue

(1) Show this thread