The enemy’s operating model requires total secrecy. Total secrecy implies total information control. They owned the mass media. They rigged social media. It all seemed assured.

Anons used force of numbers, diversity of message, and quality of insight to break the information control. This meant their plan was no longer secret. The public had the seed of doubt planted in the official narrative; facts and morals were contested. The minions became aware of being abused.

While the professional military did the heavy lifting, I refuse to believe that the contribution of anons to final victory was merely decorative. We really did stay retarded longer than they could stay sane. Someday the real impact of our work on the enemy will become official.

The real pain and trauma of fighting psychological war will be saluted on its own merits. The professional military might blow things up, but it was the anons who held things together.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

..Where We Go One We Go ALL Worldwide🌏

TY Martin for your heart felt inspirations and shining the light on the gift God gave you...Inspiring consciences through the beauty of his Earth💓

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

WWG1WGA Martin ❣️

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Your master wordsmithing
is topping the list
of rallying the troops.
God bless & ThankQ

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

❤️

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

This is why Gen Flynn (my fmr boss) called Anons “Citizen Soldiers”.

I’ve said this before - Anons are the best cryptologists and intel analysts in the world.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

You know that thin line between being good and being stupid?
Anons walked that line
Kept High self respect for themselves among a brutal mind warfare
Yes, they held things together

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Words of wisdom❤️

In that sense I’m proud to be called a deplorable, a a tin hat conspiracy nut 🔩, 😁

La vita è bella❤️🥰

KeK

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

You have a great way with words. Thank you Martin.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

It is always good to have those who are able to look down on a situation to see all the moving parts. Sometimes when we are in the "thick of battle" it is hard to see the overall, and the success that is obscured from close range.

Without encouragers, the efficacy of a long process is often questioned. We appreciate your long range view. (It is one reasons I also appreciate your newsletters/ articles!)

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

WWG1WGA!!!!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

It is voices and writings like yours, Martin, that have given great encouragement to all! Thank you! o7

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Eloquently stated as always Martin!! ❤️❤️

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

I could NOT agree more, Martin.

People VASTLY underestimate the immense Power of their OWN vibratory impact on the Collective experience.

That "line" we've Been asked to "hold" wasn't just an idea or fun catch phrase!

🙏

Unfortunately I think a lot of the suffering came from our own dreams but that's why we are who we are.

Our role seems to have been the ceremonial trumpet that announces the big guns, and I'm honoured to have played my small part in that in the end.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Do you think we will get a Frog Medal :)?
Did you see my new addition to my grounding garden? :) When I am trying to relax my soul, I will have all of our anons in my heart. I am trying to think of a name for him. 🐸

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

LOVE!

"The professional military blew things up, but it was we Anons that held things together."

"We really did stay retarded longer than they could stay sane" 😂

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

In fact we embraced being retarded and developed our superpowers of discernment and patience. 🐸

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

👏👏👏 They don't call us digital soldiers for nothing. Proud to stand in the gap with my Anon family

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

We are going into the light.
WWG1WGA.
❤️

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Well done Martin.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

All that matters is I did what I could which was not much in itself but together we may bear fruit. At least I hope so, this may not end in our lifetime.

I’m getting more retarded every single day.#warrior 😜

In response Kel Que to her Publication

I am becoming "known" as such in certain widening circles :D

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Kel Que to her Publication

😂👍😜💛

(2) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Well stated Martin! 🙋🏻‍♀️

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

"A deeply entrenched enemy who controls the vast majority of communications is only defeated by………."

The 10 dots that follow that phrase are actually 3 Ellipsis and a period. The term "ellipsis" refers to a series of dots that indicate an intentional omission of a word, sentence, or whole section from a text without altering its original meaning.

I believe in this post that those missing words are something like "subverting their communications" completing the sentence with the period at the end to;
"A deeply entrenched enemy who controls the vast majority of communications is only defeated by subverting their communications."

I believe that could only be accomplished with anons. They could not have done that without us.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Some will say: Its just stuff we already know!!! Wah!
Not realizing THATS vindication of Q, Trump, and US!
It's a point Of success that WE KNOW WHATS IN THE DURHAM REPORT! 🤗🙏☝️
Oh my!🎶🎵🥁🎤🎸🌎👀💥💯🌴🏁🤍
How sweet it is.
🤍🏁🤍

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Yes we knew because we paid attention, dug, researched to the ends of psy ops, remained sane through the horrific findings of their unfathomable cruelty and criminality, while we lost family, friends work, and livelihoods. No that is not decorative, and it’s not over but this is a beginning of turning them back.

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Yes Martin! And I believe special care will be taken to mention us anons...it will go far to lend credibility and give THEM someone to turn to for answers only we have!
Q operation has been a SMASHING success!!!
...or should I say: Operation Q
🤍🏁🤍

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Absolutely, Tuth needs a voice!