Please pray for my oldest son.
I knew something was wrong all weekend, he has been missing for 3 days, totally out of character for him, I called the police when he did not show up for work tonight. He either tried to commit suicide or was having suicidal thoughts and is in 3 west at our local hospital psyche ward.
Please just pray for him, and thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

God Bless all of you, and thank you soo very much for all of your beautiful thoughts & prayers. My son has been back home for a few days now, and seems to be in better spirits. I told him how proud I am of him, and how much courage it takes and how brave he is for seeking help. I am such a blessed Mama, and so grateful that he took the steps to heal. Love you all, Family is Everything. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

So happy to hear your son is back home n safe Warrior-mom โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

(3) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you, your son, your family, and your friends!!!

Prayer sent!!! ๐Ÿ™

Much Love, Light, and Healing!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Praying for your son and your family.

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Sometimes preparing a meal (literally anything) and just leaving it somewhere for them can be incredibly uplifting. Trying too hard to help can have the opposite effect... Hope everything works out. Prayers

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we pray for this beloved son. Bring clarity to his thoughts and peace to his mind. Fill him with your Spirit of truth to guide him. Give peace and comfort to his family and wrap them in your loving arms. In Jesus Name Amen ๐Ÿ™

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

๐Ÿ™

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Prayers for your oldest son and your family.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

It's a relief that he is found. I made some prayers for strength.

Glad he has been located.

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป, We Are The Storm ๐Ÿฆ…, God Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’ซ

God bless ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

God has already won. โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! ๐Ÿ˜Š

โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for your son and family. WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Sending prayers!

FJB .......Trump is my President

Sending prayers

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

BlueRay/Sisterhood ๐ŸŒน/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (โ€˜18-โ€˜23); WINNING

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers of healing to your son โค๏ธ

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

๐Ÿ™๐ŸปโœจPraying for the Light of Jesus Christ to fill his soul with great Love and Healingโœจโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’•Thank You Jesus for mercy and graceโœจ๐Ÿ•Šโœจ

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœจ

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿ™โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ™โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค๐Ÿโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Prayers lifted Shatter๐Ÿ’– Thankful that he is no longer missing.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

So sorry.... praying for your son.... ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™