I wrote this a few days ago just to process everything…wasn’t going to post. But if it helps/resonates with anyone out there, then it’s worth sharing.

Only people mentioned by @Sarahconnor in this post can reply

Navy vet, been reading on here since it started, never registered until now. I have read and learned, you all make Anonup a very good site.

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

I'm right there with you. Great post. You've articulated it better than I ever did but this is real close to what I meant. Damned good post.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Well said and many of us can relate.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🕊✨💕🤗

Ditto☀️💙👍🏻

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I love this💖

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Thanks for posting Sarah! it resonates and so beautifully written! I have been on a similar timeline of lessons and learning.
Love the AU fam!!!
🙏❤️🙏

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

Who knew our AU home base would turn into family?❤️

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Sure does. It's beautiful. It's from your heart. We are making quite a bit of difference in everything and everyone we touch. We are a force. Together we can move worlds. Wouldn't take anything back in a billion years. Even the hard times. Cheers to every anon and future anons!

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful and very helpful for good days and bad. Lots of love to all on AU

In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

Thankful for you and everyone here on AU

(1) Show this thread

Love your truth

Wow put in search bar & apparently there are lots of these all over ...another weird symbolism ...like quite a few!!!

(1) Show this thread

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

Sounds like I could have written this for my own journey of the past few years (at least). Thanks for putting it into words...always so comforting knowing I am not alone. I know there are so many others that feel this same way and good to be on the right side of history. God won already, but who really knows when we will begin to have the truth revealed for all. But, for the time being, I am grateful to have you on all on this journey of faith, truth, justice and freedom. 😊

In response F B Jones to her Publication

Definitely not alone, in this together til the end/beginning:)

(1) Show this thread

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

OMG it sums it up perfectly! Thank you! So love all my anon friends. May our Father Yehoveh bless each and everyone of you. Thank you for being part of my family.

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

Sending love your way Sherry❤️

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Funny how our Journeys are individual and yet in many ways exactly the same~

😇🙏

The stories we’ll share with each other someday soon:)

(1) Show this thread

Very awesome... being in Mil Int when this went down was me being in the right place at the right time. After about 10 Q posts, I knew I was dealing with a very senior Mil Int person(s). My job was to wake up senior staff including the Admiral and base Commander as well as (finally) emailing Medical Intel and giving them shit for not doing their job. Needless to say I was forced to resign without any blowback because they were scared I was right and did not want me in front of AJAG with my info 😁

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Can’t wait to hear more of your stories, thank you for all you’ve done/are doing!

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

AMEN... Trust yourself in Christ 🙏. Then LIVE THAT as a Divine example to the rest of us... what a beautiful post, THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU!

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Well stated & glad you posted it.👍😊

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

Thankful for our supportive AU Family❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Beautifully written sister. I think this is how many of us are feeling. So blessed to have my AU fam to always have my back. Much love. 🥰

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Thankful for you, Michelle! Sending love right back atcha❤️

(1) Show this thread

Beautifully said Sarah! 🥰🙏🏼💫🗝️

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Thanks Beverly❤️

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Glad you posted this, sounds just like me & my own journey through this fog 😊

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Sooooooo gosh darn foggy! What a wild ride we’re on.

(1) Show this thread

#GreatAwakening Wacked by Twitter on 6/6/22 Same as it ever was.

Yes, resonates. Thanks, worth sharing. 😉

In response Flim Flam to his Publication

The stories we’ll all share with each other soon…can’t wait

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Very cool! Thank you for posting this; many of us have been going through same! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

AU has been such a blessing, the ‘true Patriots’ I mentioned❤️
#FamilyIsEverything

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Much like my jouorney, although while I took the oath could not post it, as I am pretty challenged when using a computer at times.(still sitting in my outbox) It would never upload, however, that being said, I would almost follow your story to the T. Scared at the beginning but gained so much strength and bravery, made many friends I have never met, and have found so much love from the Anons. Being in the trenches with people that you can trust and look upto helps, especially when you lose family and friends due to beliefs.

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Thanks for sharing:) Makes sense now why it’s taking so long…giving us time to Level up

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Thanks for deciding to post it 😎

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread