I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Would you please pray for my buddy nox? He isn't doing so well.

Thank you.

#BlessUp

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

He's precious 🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

He is!

Thank You!

#BlessUp

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I saw your post on Twitter. i am so sorry friend. so hard loosing fur family 💔🙏

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I cry like a baby when I lose a pet.

Still catch myself sometimes starting with Sampson’s name when praying for my animals during my bedtime prayers & it’s been over a month.
They are happy tears for him cause he isn’t in suffering anymore. And wherever his energy is right now in the universe …
it’s a more beautiful place because of his gold eyes & big heart.
❤️

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

😿 💔I'm so sorry. Losing a fur-kid is so hard.

i totally understand your pain. It will take awhile to be ok. Sending much love, prayers and healing vibes 🙏💜

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Sorry to hear about Nox. The fact that it hurts shows how very special a soul he is. To find that strong a bond is a blessing, but so painful when the time comes to say goodbye. We are here for you.

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
- Anatole France

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

(1) Show this thread