Would you please pray for my buddy nox? He isn't doing so well.

Thank you.

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Prayers for Nox
Please God Nox needs help

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

precious baby please heal !!!🙏💗

🙏

🙏🙏🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

He's beautiful DD, sending loving, healing energy. 🙏💗🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

😽🙏

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

He's precious 🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

He is!

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

🙏❤️🙏

In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Favorite Quote “Information is out there, you just need to look”

Sending prayers 🙏🙏

In response Mimi Morris to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

Prayers ❤️🙏🐈‍⬛

In response Kelly Major to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

💗🙏🙏Poor li'l thing, sending prayers😢🙏

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Praying and sending healing vibes up for nox 🙏🙏

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

calling upon Angels of Healing to be with Nox to relieve him of his illness and discomfort. Bless him with great health as he is a healer in his own right and needs help at this time. Surround him with the healing vibrations he needs until he is returned to perfect health. God, bless him and his people as they are Divinely connected in this life's journey. Amen.

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

love you both beautiful souls

In response garm hava to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

So pretty! ❤

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Positive vibes and a hug to Nox, feel better soon. ❤

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Praying for your sweet baby! 🙏🏻🥰🙏🏻

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

💖🙏🙏🙏💖

In response J J Larr to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Lord God our Father, please hold little Nox close in every way. He is dearly loved.💞💗💞🙏💞🦅

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting you both up!
🙏✨💕✨🙏

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏❤️😻

In response Jul Anon to her Publication

Thank you!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Dear Father, hold Nox & heal whatever ills them. Thank you Lord. ❤️💯🙏

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

💖✨️🙏✨️💖

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for sweet Nox and you. Give him lots of love.

In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication

Thank you

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Nox you got this 👍 🙏

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Praying for you Nox. You feel better please. Hugs . Lord, I ask that you help Nox feel better. He needs more time with his family. In jesus' name I pray. Amen

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread