I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Would you please pray for my buddy nox? He isn't doing so well.

Thank you.

#BlessUp

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

He's precious 🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

He is!

Thank You!

#BlessUp

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I saw your post on Twitter. i am so sorry friend. so hard loosing fur family 💔🙏

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

I'm supposed to be strong. I'm not. I miss my buddy.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Sorry to hear about Nox. The fact that it hurts shows how very special a soul he is. To find that strong a bond is a blessing, but so painful when the time comes to say goodbye. We are here for you.

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
- Anatole France

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I am so sorry about nox I have a couple full grown cats that need homes but it so hard to let them go!

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

He was my early morning prayer buddy. I'd pray he'd eat. The most talkative cat i ever knew. He would go on walks with us all through the neighborhood. He chose us.

RIP, my house panther!

(1) Show this thread

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

I'm so sorry about Nox.
💔🙏