AnonUp has a unique culture. Its sole purpose is disclosure and coordination in order to win a war. Not for marketing, religion, self-promotion, branding, customer anything, audience building, sales automation. Not even political debate, media analysis, or social commentary. There are unspoken and unwritten rules about what is appropriate to post. It is “boring” to the egoists and narcissists so they don’t turn up.

Historians will have a lot of fun in future combing over the quiet and low key public vanguard of the military-civilian alliance in this information war.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I pray you've been commissioned to fully (photos and all) document the events and experiences of having participated in this War, Martin.

My Love of the written Word thanks you for your colorful and thoughtful insights~

🙏

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Well said Martin, I completely agree. This is Anon base camp vs a self serving TW highway. EM has changed critical problems. Still bots, trolls and antagonist thrive. Personally this new 'rape' charge from that hideous woman on POTUS just makes me feel, we not making any headway. Just the way I feel today.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Paytriots, and scammers do not last long here because they don't fool anyone, and they see that pretty quickly.

The family of Anons here on AU are exactly the vibe of consciousness we need going forward to create all new systems for a free America, and a world free from satan's hell matrix.

People that can communicate without ego and anger to get things done will be needed in my opinion and this site is a great start for setting that tempo.

Most everyone here had the instinctual fortitude to never buy the bullshit. 144,000

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

Thank you Martin, you have been part of my family as well as all of you here. AU has been a blessing. Keep the faith anons. 🙏

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

We need you on Twitter. I’m using a burner account for now. Hopefully, we all get back in soon! You are needed.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Amen to that Martin.
AU = Home
Not sure how I would have coped without this platform & the vibes it has.
So grateful 💕

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Well said. It's home

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

I’ve always been curious of just how many people are on here? Do we have any way of knowing?@administrator ? 😉

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Well we know we have at least as many as VKs followers😘

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

We do have : 😃

(2) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

We are very happy you are here, Martin! Love you!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Au for sharing information
NOW
Twitter for getting information
You guys are awesome

au was referred to me..
glad i took the advice.
it has saved my mind.
have learned sooo much.
glad to know soooooo many think like i do.
whew!!!!!

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Right on brother...and please, pass the 'sauce'...🙌🏻😆

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WE DO IT FOR GODS GREATEST GIFT TO US TO PROTECT AND NURTURE LIKE A LION ........CHILDREN

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

I try to stay on topic but every once in a while I like to prove I'm still human and post something irrelevant. :D
That aside I'm glad to be a part of something amazing. I hope I'm helping at any rate.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I don't know if most of us would have made it this far without the help of each other here on Anonup. Truly WWG1WGA 🙏💗🙏

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

This place has kept me sane...and healthy...and positive. I am blessed to have been led here.

(1) Show this thread

It helps having you and others like you 'At the Helm' to help guide us through this storm. I appreciate what you and other anons have sacrificed to get us where we are, right here, right now. I'm humbled and blessed to be a part of this family/frens, and grateful to be here! ~ Thank you Martin 💙💜💚

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

It's true, and kind of odd when you think about it. Its so peaceful and loving here. You switch over to twit or TS and the arguments, swearing & anger take a toll on you, even if you just read. I like AU Home better.🐸

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Amen, Martin!!💕

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Ego eclipses inconvenient truth. We have to go into this ready to be wrong about everything.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

😎🕊

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

thanks, Martin, you are always a wonderful pick-me-up right when I always need it

so true, appreciate your words

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

💕✨🐸🤗

I use it to market my skills, XD

Fooken ./

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

The revolution is archived offline this time

🔥 Fire 🔥