AnonUp has a unique culture. Its sole purpose is disclosure and coordination in order to win a war. Not for marketing, religion, self-promotion, branding, customer anything, audience building, sales automation. Not even political debate, media analysis, or social commentary. There are unspoken and unwritten rules about what is appropriate to post. It is โ€œboringโ€ to the egoists and narcissists so they donโ€™t turn up.

Historians will have a lot of fun in future combing over the quiet and low key public vanguard of the military-civilian alliance in this information war.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I don't know if most of us would have made it this far without the help of each other here on Anonup. Truly WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™

This place has kept me sane...and healthy...and positive. I am blessed to have been led here.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Dito!!!!!

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

We, those that know some hard truths, have to
keep the humor--gallows humor--that is how
paramedics, police, fireman,military stay sane
somewhat...imho

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Me too.

Amen to that. God works in mysterious ways but I feel the same as you.